Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black_headed_mon

Reaction score
hey all it's our wedding anniversary today and guess what i got as a pressie??!! i got a i owe u "1 reptile of your choice" card. anyone who loves me and my critters must be the best of all time!!!!! woo hoo :)

Lucky you I'm gonna have to find me a missus that'll buy me reps

happy wedding anniversary , well done on a good pic of wife , mines the same loves reps as well , got GTP and roughies for birthdays and bought her GTP,s for xmas , works both ways lol

wow how exciting! happy anniversary! what are you going to get?

we are the same in this house darring, both me and hubby love reptiles. some times i wish there was one of us to say 'no' some times though lol

Was going to say 'PUT A RING ON IT' but then I re-read your post.... Congratulations :)

Would love it if my other half would give me a present like that

I think I'm going to make the criteria for my next boyfriend "must love herps". I wish I had someone who I could get excited about snakes with!!

Very lucky :) ask for a gravid albino darwin, that's technically one right? :)

get a ankylosaurus : )
Pretty sure they are a native

The missus and I got married last Saturday, had a wishing well (instead of buying presents people just put a card with money for those who don't know), she agreed to us spending a thousand of it on a new enclosure, all the accessories needed and three central netteds. We managed to get away with it for less in the end.

But she still won't let me get a python. She's scared of them. Bitch!. I'm working on her tho, she held a spotted hatchy the other day until it started moving too far up her arm for comfort....

So whats the reptile of your choice?? Happy anniversary!
def gtp!!!! plus a stein enclosure.........could be pushing it
:)

get a ankylosaurus : )
Pretty sure they are a native

grows to 9 meters might be a tad big for me!!!!!

The missus and I got married last Saturday, had a wishing well (instead of buying presents people just put a card with money for those who don't know), she agreed to us spending a thousand of it on a new enclosure, all the accessories needed and three central netteds. We managed to get away with it for less in the end.

But she still won't let me get a python. She's scared of them. Bitch!. I'm working on her tho, she held a spotted hatchy the other day until it started moving too far up her arm for comfort....[/

hey congrats on being in the honeymoon phase lol. my mrs wasn't real keen on reptiles once upon a time,just work on her over time haha

Last edited:
Nice work man. Congrats.
Sounds like you and me aren't the only ones.
Which is great!
I got my man a IOU a Freshwater Croc for Christmas.
But now he's trying to tell me that I have to buy it's home as well.
Hmmm.

Nice work man. Congrats.
Sounds like you and me aren't the only ones.
Which is great!
I got my man a IOU a Freshwater Croc for Christmas.
But now he's trying to tell me that I have to buy it's home as well.
Hmmm.

lucky bugger!!! like i always say behind every great man there's a great woman :):)

those of you who have herp loving partners have no idea how bloody luck you are!!! :)

HAppy anniversay!! :)

those of you who have herp loving partners have no idea how bloody luck you are!!! :)

HAppy anniversay!! :)

My hubby didnt like the idea of pythons but has slowly become better over time.. now hes in the process of making an enclosure so he can buy himself some lizards haha :)

also, he is willing to put up with my desire to be a wildlife rescue and fostercarer, and bring all sorts of animals in to our home to be fed at all random times of the day and night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back