Illawarra Reptile Society Show, this Sunday 10th March 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Penrith, I was hoping to make it to Illawarra in the hope of more space/less crowd density but it doesn't look like I will make it :(

Wow Queensland needs to hurry up and change it's laws so we can have fun at expos too!!!!!! Arrrrrrh well have fun, hope there is lot of good stuff at the expo

Put this back up there, going to be a great day...can't wait. Weather looks like it will be fine down here as well.

Snake I'm putting in has decided it needs to go into preshed...

Just wanting to know if there will be anyone there with small skinks for sale? The passed couple I haven't seen too many for sale.

Not sure Mighty Moose....you never know who is going to bring what..

Hey,
just want to put it out there that im after a female N.pilb, & or female asper & or 2/3 s.ciliaris and will be there 100%. PM me if your a vendor there and got something you'll hold.
Was a bit disappointed penrith.

Putting it back up there. Illium, you need to come and see what is for sale.

I am anyhow dont worry about that, last week i missed the female pilbs and i got there early. I just wanted to put it out for any of your vendors that if they want to bring some animals in particular and know they can make a sale to pm me so i can get straight to them.
I bring a 4 and a 2 year old kiddo to these events and genetics pre disposed them to be reptile nuts, unless i know where im going specifically i somehow miss the good stuff and get dragged around.

I'm thinking of coming down for the day with my Dad. He's really not into herps, but is big time into spiders and scorps etc. Does anyone know if there will be any spiders etc for sale?

Its a big show zippy,weve got some good flys here in Mt Druitt ,could sell you a pair if your interested. :)

Its a big show zippy,weve got some good flys here in Mt Druitt ,could sell you a pair if your interested. :)

Flies we have plenty of. :) Spiders too. But my old man has his heart set on a bird eater or some other equally creepy thing...

Maybe Zipidee, not really sure what a lot of the shops are bringing.

Another bump. Need lots of pics today guys!

Between this, penrith and castlehill i think this was the best show by far. Animal wise not alot for sale but it was relaxing to walk around in comparison.
I came away with a pair of Occies so i was stoked.

it was good but I was expecting lots more breeders there.

Im so happy we went:)If it wasn't for this i never could haved talked my parents into letting me get a snake, but now they see the cute side of them(dad anyway) now I'm getting a children's or woma when my licence lets me:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back