Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sartres girlfriend de Beauvoir sure did if I remember correctly...or at least she had a thing for the people who'd wear them :roll:

That's very deep of you Magpie! I think I may have to do just that, like Lily, it's just all too much for me to handle :D

reptililian said:
Sorry I've been away for so long. been brushing up on calculus and Satre in the hopes that I might make mysefl clever enough for Mr Clever again. By the way, for all the people who have been asking... no, Mr Brain Of The Earth is not, I repeat not Sdaji (sorry Sdaji). It is, in fact, someone WAY smarter than him!

now that I've cleared that up, back to bikinis!

Silly Lily,

Perhaps you need to go back to the beginning and start with Descartes. Satre suggests that your partner in crime, Kersten, cannot possibly exist if she is in fact, related to God. Perhaps Kersten doesnt exist?? Perhaps you are Kersten? Perhaps you are Mr. Clever? Perhaps you have spent too long in the vegetable patch? :shock:

Silly Olive,

Perhaps I AM the vegetable patch. Who is to say that the vegetables don't refuse now to talk given our typecasting them as dumb plants?

But Descartes PROVED the existence of God, using mathematics (was it trig? I think it was trig)

I should hope that I'm able to assign gender to the man I'm with.... :shock: Mummy always did say to try before you buy :roll:

reptililian said:
But Descartes PROVED the existence of God, using mathematics (was it trig? I think it was trig)

How does he explain Zeno's paradoxes then? Have we finished flexing our mental capacity yet?

But Sartres girlfriend de Beauvoir sure did if I remember correctly...or at least she had a thing for the people who'd wear them
Simone de Beauvoir annoys me. All she did was whinge on about her mother.

Kersten said:
I should hope that I'm able to assign gender to the man I'm with.... :shock: Mummy always did say to try before you buy :roll:

Be sure to check the bottom of the bucket my dear :wink:

How does he explain Zeno's paradoxes then? Have we finished flexing our mental capacity yet?
Oh dear. No wonder Bigbrain 2006 thinks I'm dumb. i don't even know who Zeno is, let alone what his paradoxes were :(

Oh oh, shiny things! Pretty shiny things! How i love pretty shiny things!

But Lily! She was the person who made bicuriosity the fashion statement it is today! You can't badmouth the mother of the new black :D

I thought Descartes "proved" God by thinking it was real.....?

Zeno....was the man who invented pretty shiny things? :eek: (Hey I've got to at least pretend to have a clue who he was)

reptililian said:
Oh dear. No wonder Bigbrain 2006 thinks I'm dumb. i don't even know who Zeno is, let alone what his paradoxes were :(

Oh oh, shiny things! Pretty shiny things! How i love pretty shiny things!

I have told you about Achilles and the turtle before! :evil:

I don't know if we're done or not Olive, but it sure as hell got the topic off bikinis............
cue Blue's entrance....

Darling, it's nolonger "I think, therefore I am" but "I shop, therefore I am". God loves us. We know this because he gave us credit cards, and free choice as to whether or not we max them out!

It's a good thing we didn't let Anias Nin invent the new balck, or we'd all be sleeping with our parents.

But she had the coolest boyfriend! Who cares if she and he were both maried to other people....or that she also slept with his wife...I think we just found the parents of modern "swinging" :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back