Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesskie

Reaction score
Came home from work to find this little one in the tank! Now i think there are two and hopefully more to come!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Picture.jpg

Congratz on the birth of ur EWS thay look great jess,lm lookin 4ward 2 my 1st clutch of accie (ridge tailed monitors) eggz 2 hatch.Still waiting 4 my 2 jacky girlz 2 drop there 1st clutches of eggz but all l can do is bite my finger nailz 4 now.

Congratz on the birth of ur EWS thay look great jess,lm lookin 4ward 2 my 1st clutch of accie (ridge tailed monitors) eggz 2 hatch.Still waiting 4 my 2 jacky girlz 2 drop there 1st clutches of eggz but all l can do is bite my finger nailz 4 now.

Thanks Stephen :D the skinks are my first too im so excited! Hope everything goes well with your accies and jacky too :)

Thanks jess nice water dragon on ur avatar by the way he lookz like 1 of my EWD's fred.

thats how thay call skinks in NZ skanks just like fush'n'chups & sux instead of six hahaha gotta luv it.

chillie bin get it right eh, judder (sp?) bars, not speed bumps, you dont speed when you see a bump in the road, or do you ;)

skanks sounds much more appealing, its just how we market the "skinks" in NZ lol

Last edited:
Nice EWS's i just got 2 bubs on the weekend and they r awesome. So much personality and they do heaps....unlike my fat old beardie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back