Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOUR FAVOURITE BREED OF AUSSIE PYTHONS???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabregasreptiles

Reaction score
hey guys,

just seeing what your favourite australian PYTHON is. please vote your favourite python on the poll and if you want you can even post your reason for liking it so much.

thanks

NOW its there!!!!!!!

soz.
hopefully we can make this a MASSIVE thread to see what aussie python is everyones favourite. also, posting your answer would be great aswell

thanks

I couldn't pick one, so I went for spotted, olive and green tree.

can an admin add BHP'S AND WOMAS TO THE LIST FOR ME.

i forgot about them

also, i can only put 10 snakes up so i had to put some together

so can the admin put oenpelli pthon with the scrub python and rough scaled python, then put the diamond python with the GTP, then add the woma and the BHP in seperate ones.

thanks

failed thread how bout just delete and start again :)

I love them all .... but as I have a Stimmie, I have to vote for them because they (he) is what suits my needs and situation best. He's not fancy....but he's gorgeous and I wouldn't trade him for any other.

I voted for the stimmys, childrens, and perthensis..... Im of the school of thought that you herp passion is similar to a car passion, as in, the bigger the snake , the smaller the ......

not voting till bhp and womas are added!! would have voted bredli but it is in conjunction with inlands, so no vote here!!

re Favourite

I think ide go foir BHP,wwwwicked !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back