Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Steve, you are going to be a busy boy that's for sure.

yay more pics. gee that second snake looks like a rugged sort of specimen.hahaha. can't wait to see all the goodies when we visit.
mel

thanks tojo and boa, i'm going to be busy, just lucky my day job is breeding rodents, last count i have 1000 pinkie and fuzzy mice put away for my babies, :lol::lol:

hi WILDEY, yes xmas is going to be busy, i have 3 stimmys hatched and the rest start mid december, i have already put a camping holiday on hold, :lol:

yay more pics. gee that second snake looks like a rugged sort of specimen.hahaha. can't wait to see all the goodies when we visit.
mel

:lol: you should know, your the one who brought her out to me as your friend couldn't handle her or the eggs, she is the daughter of satan, i can't wait to see cash pick her up this week, :shock: so she can go home :lol:

but on the good side, she did lay some nice eggs and you will know what it's like to have some hatchys to raise in 2 months..............

Very nice Steve, very nice indeed. We might have to all come come down and give you a hand/fill our pockets around xmass. ;)

all I can say is rednut thought she was pretty perhaps he wants her.lol
I'd like to see anyone even get into steves place around christmas.
(imagining steve sitting in rocker with rifle to shoo away all the crazed coastal lovers)
except for those that are willing to undergo a body search on leaving.lol

Yeah Noidea, as in, nice colouration, lol. Tell you what, If you want to give her away, and are willing to give me a while to get an enclosure together, I'll take her :)

Perhaps I can help steve guard them..... lol..... ;)

well done mate, you will have some stunning hachies this year

Nice looking snakes, congrats on the multitude!

i have about 35 coastals

I wish i had 35 coastals. I think coastals are unreal pythons and although i've been keeping them for years, it's only recently that i have really starting getting into them. Top snakes! Within the next year or so i will be getting out of keeping diamonds permanently and concentrating more on coastals......thats how great i think they are!

Ponybug, you've got some great adult coastals and congrats on all the eggs they're cranking out.

Ohh I couldnt get out of diamond's apart from the bredli I want diamond's are my next choice of python if I was offered to take a diamond off someones hand's I wouldnt say no I love them awesome markings on them too just like coastal's :D

trust me rednut, you don't want this girl, i think i'll keep her anyway, lol,

apl, you know one will have your name on it,

noidea, you have seen my security, nobodys getting into my snake room,

thanks jay, i'm sure you will get a couple yourself.............

I wish i had 35 coastals. I think coastals are unreal pythons and although i've been keeping them for years, it's only recently that i have really starting getting into them. Top snakes! Within the next year or so i will be getting out of keeping diamonds permanently and concentrating more on coastals......thats how great i think they are!

Ponybug, you've got some great adult coastals and congrats on all the eggs they're cranking out.

thanks serp, i'm hoping for some nice hatchys, the best thing i like is i can have 50 coastals and not any 2 will look the same, not many other types you can say that about,

look me up around march, :lol: might be able to do a bulk deal, :lol:

about 100 give or take a couple, not sure about a couple clutches as i think there could be a couple eggs hidden inside the clutch,

about 78 coastal eggs, and still 2 more coastals due to lay next week, one is about 8ft so i expect at least 25 from her and the other one should lay about 12 to 15 this year,

bit dissapointed if i only get 140 eggs this season, i had 6 other f/ms that should have layed, but mostly other types, well next season for them.............

not all these eggs are mine, a friend owns 10 and a family member owns the last 2 coastals that are due to lay,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back