Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
female for meeeeee pleaseeeeeee *flutter flutter* hehe:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i'm sure i'll have a f/m somewhere, :lol: start saving and i'll deliever her in person................... next march/april when i'm down.....................

hahahahaha, well you better sew that hole up then, or your money will keep falling out,

lol you gonna flood the market

why would you say that, i know one breeder that has 80 jungle eggs, how many others are breeding jungles in the 50 to 80's,

how many others are breeding coastals, in my opinion i'll have no worries selling them all, and if i don't, i'll just build more enclosures, :lol::lol:

:lol: how many you want hobbo, i'll do you a good deal on any more then 10........

why u selling them? and thats a serious question too,

i'm gonna try and talk jase round to letting me get a coastal as well lol

i want to get an older female for my male or get a pmc for my male pmc

why would you say that, i know one breeder that has 80 jungle eggs, how many others are breeding jungles in the 50 to 80's,

how many others are breeding coastals, in my opinion i'll have no worries selling them all, and if i don't, i'll just build more enclosures, :lol::lol:

read my above post,

is there a problem with me breeding some ugly coastals, i can't see how it's flooding, after all, i'm the only person that likes them so i'll end up keeping them all, ..................... and i'm sure you could say that about a lot of other breeders,

who cares................ ohh, thats right, it's me,

You can always give the 1 or 2 that don't get sold to me, that'll solve everyones problems ;)

Wow Pony Bug,

You will be a busy little bumblebee when it comes to feeding and cleaning all of those juvies. Most breeders that breed more then about 100 snakes each year dont work, and to maintain good hygiene for all of your animals, it must take you forever.

How many snakes do you have now?

Busy, busy , busy.

Chip

Wow Pony Bug,

You will be a busy little bumblebee when it comes to feeding and cleaning all of those juvies. Most breeders that breed more then about 100 snakes each year dont work, and to maintain good hygiene for all of your animals, it must take you forever.

How many snakes do you have now?

Busy, busy , busy.

Chip

I recon he will be busy too. I have over 30 and it only takes me and the misses about 30-60 min to clean all the enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back