Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
breeders that breed over 100 snakes don't work, why? don't you know you can breed 100 hatchlings from 20 snakes, why would you give up work to look after 20 snakes????????

i see you don't read many of my other posts, or you would know how many snakes i had, although i have been selling a lot of unwanted snakes off, like woma's , bhp's, jungles, bredlis, and secondly, i work from home breeding rodents, so i set my own hours, that gives me the great option of doing my job and my hobby from my home, how great is that.................

and i'm not sure where you got that all snake breeders don't work, maybe you should talk to some other breeders, a friend owns almost 80 sub adult to adult snakes and her and her hubby both have full time jobs, are you saying all snake breeders don't work, makes all snake breeders look bad doesn't it................

NEXT.......................

you're living the deam steve... what I wouldn't give to never have to go back to work, be able to work from home and make enough money to support myself and the missus :)

hahahaha you might begin to aquire a few new friends pony bug. lol best of luck to your little creatures!
what other than coastals are you breeding?
: )

hahahaha you might begin to aquire a few new friends pony bug. lol best of luck to your little creatures!
what other than coastals are you breeding?
: )

blonde maccies, george town stimmys, port mac carpets,

next year will be jungles and darwins plus more maccies........

you're living the deam steve... what I wouldn't give to never have to go back to work, be able to work from home and make enough money to support myself and the missus :)

thats it bung, i guess being happy with what you do is a bad thing, well it must be looking at the replys i keep getting, from people who don't even know me, what a laugh...................

probably just jealousy rearing it's ugly head.

either that or they're just tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back