Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lexy1

Reaction score
Just saw het childrens on the herptrader i didnt realise someone has albino childrens, i knew about spotteds but not childreni. Has someone crossed them or does someone have true childreni albino?????? Cool!!! While on the subject someone here in OZ show us your albino blackheads!!! Ha Ha

Yeah i noticed that ad this morn, knew about the albino spotteds but not the childreni.
Id be interested to hear the story behind these hets lol

It's exciting isn't it :) I have been told they are pure Childreni, and have nothing to do with the Snake Ranch Albinos...
Cant wait to see what the Albino Childrens look like, should be interesting times ahead :)

Jo.

So there were plenty of pictures of the parents? Cause if they are guaranteed hets then one parent must be albino.

For four and half thousand 100% het and three and a half for 66% i hope there not T+. Come on someone knows where are they? photos?

I think they'll look pretty much the same as the maccies, I'm not saying they're not pure, I have no reason to believe they are, but once you've got an albino antareisa you've pretty much got a small white snake, some with paterns some without, not extremly interesting. But they'll be very cool animals. Besides, they're overpriced, 7.5k for a pair of not even 100% hets, could've got a definate pair of het maccies for less.

Last edited:
All sorts of interesting things out there that are kept secret.

I know t- albino childreni do exist, but last I heard there was health and/or breeding problems I think. I would be VERY cautious in making an enquiry.

a couple members have been talking about them for a few years. i believe a photo was posted a year ago or so?? either way i think albino childreni are more exciting then macs at the moment, combining them with T+, paternless, ghosts etc will be exciting.

a couple members have been talking about them for a few years. i believe a photo was posted a year ago or so?? either way i think albino childreni are more exciting then macs at the moment, combining them with T+, paternless, ghosts etc will be exciting.

I think people would have been planning on doing that with the macs regaurdless, and I think paternless would be common with albino childreni so you wouldn't need to cross (allthouh it will probably be done) and ghost, I don't even think they count, lols. Double homo T+/T- could be interesting though.

a fella with the Aps user ''Chondros'' has them....and they are pure.

very mature pyro, using Reverse psychology like that , in the herp hobby people don't care that you don't believe them, they just keep to them selves and keep breeding :lol:;)

I'm afraid it will be similar to others reveling that they have other pure sub species of albino carpets as most people will suspect they are hybrids...unfortunatly

i never said anything about it being a hybrid or anything like that, im just curious to see some photographic evidence,
honestly im not a huge fan of ants, i just like looking at all the pritty pictures

Cool well there you go true childreni, i agree patternless, t+, ghost, caramel its gonna be interesting. So whos got the albino blackheads???? When are they out?????? ha ha

Cool well there you go true childreni, i agree patternless, t+, ghost, caramel its gonna be interesting. So whos got the albino blackheads???? When are they out?????? ha ha

weren't the albi BHP's all in the UK? . good luck finding some of them

The Netherlands, but your kidding yourself if you believe no one here hasnt smuggled some hets or albinos in!

What's the excitement with T+ cross T-? Wouldn't the double homo look like a normal T-??

T+ partially stops the melanin and T- completely stops it...

oh i don't doubt that some have made it back hear, but im just saying that unless you "know a guy who knows a guy" sort of thing it would be difficult to find some. but saying that it would be long until some one has the gust to "come out of the closet"
i mean there have been a few jags waved around lately.

at any rate im pro morph, so im keen to see this lovely jems become more readily available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back