Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you see the other 2 adds on there at present, they made me chuckle

Darwin x Proserpine Python = All selectively bred
+
Diamond x Centralian =Hybrid vigour offers better health

i always wounder about the diamond X bredli .. i struggle to see how it would work! there too different, one likes it cold and the other likes it hot!

the darwin proserpines however i do like the look of

ive got a few 66% hets for sale if you dont get a couple of albinos out of them well you are just unlucky ....... im doing them for 3000 each nah make it $150

the darwin x prosi's look alright, the diamond x bredli are a bit wierd, the one on the right looks ok with the dotted line down its back... the others..well.. 'mutts' but just as you get 'better' looking hatchies in a pure clutches the same applies to crosses, you may get more 'ugly' ones though..

has anyone contact the seller for pics of the parents ? surely you need to have photos of what your selling especially hets.

there was someone selling albino white-lipped tree frogs' tadpoles before and that didn't turn out well for buyers.

i would also like to see pics of the adults.

If they are 66% possible hets then both adults would look "normal" in appearance.
But to be 66% hets there must have been some albinos in the clutch.

het albino x het albino = 25% normal, 50% het albino, 25% albino

well he is selling a 100% het too so there must be an albino in there somewhere :)

66% i cant see a risk there you just got to buy alot of them its only money

This old chestnut has been floating around for a while..... starts off with a pm out of the blue offering to buy various percentage het childreni, and ends when you ask for pics and the pm's stop. Hell, the bloke couldnt even keep his story straight with me, as they went from het leucistics to het albino's....

They are definitely around and knew they would be on the market soon.... not sure on this seller though.

As for the BHP's, I hear the asking price for an Albino BHP is around $70K....that's big bucks kiddies...lol

if there really is albino childrens,womas, blackheads in aus....... whats with the big secrets, just put a picture up and get the true heritage of the animals out there .(security you say, steps can be taken there) because if you really do have them and you are planning on breeding them . you are going to have to show someone one day . if i had them i would be trying to create some hype before the release date so i could really cash in lol . putting up a add like the one on the trader without a pic of albinos at this stage of the market really does make you wonder if there is any truth to it . then like mentioned people asked for pics in emails and never got them . untill i see at least a pic its a myth even B.S .. buying hets shouldnt be taken lightly .there is a hell of a trust issue there . and im sure some people have seen the movie The invention of lying lol ..

if there really is albino childrens,womas, blackheads in aus....... whats with the big secrets, just put a picture up and get the true heritage of the animals out there .(security you say, steps can be taken there) because if you really do have them and you are planning on breeding them . you are going to have to show someone one day . if i had them i would be trying to create some hype before the release date so i could really cash in lol . putting up a add like the one on the trader without a pic of albinos at this stage of the market really does make you wonder if there is any truth to it . then like mentioned people asked for pics in emails and never got them . untill i see at least a pic its a myth even B.S .. buying hets shouldnt be taken lightly .there is a hell of a trust issue there . and im sure some people have seen the movie The invention of lying lol ..
I agree.....there's a whole lot of paranoia out there in the herp world as we all know! I can't believe the places I have had to meet people to buy animals...LMAO. Hets again, there's gotta be trust in that purchase, I go for a guarantee before purchasing, IF they don't produce approx 25% albino or one for that matter, I want my money back!
In saying that, I DO honestly beleive from the sources I speak with that these are all out there, no doubt in my mind as these people don't BS! Not a fan of the Childrens BUT LOVE TO SEE an albino BHP!!! DROOL.....

im guessing that if they are the persons animal, they would be worried about it getting stolen... hence keeping it secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back