Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chondro so i guess your the one with the albinos and the leucistic wow awesome! Just wondering what all the secrecy is all about why not show pictures, your not revealling your address or were you keep them. I dont understand all the secrecy?

Scott, does that mean you guarantee albino offspring from the those Olive hets? :p
They're doing very well btw, the girl is 7ft and the boy is 6ft, measured them last week!
(It's Tim, posting from my friend's account)

Was curious when I first saw this ad as I am a lover of Childreni I have a couple that are T+ from Mt Isa and others from elsewhere.
Anyway curiousity got the better of me so I emailed the seller of the albino/het childreni and he rang me giving me the excuse that
he can't send pic's of the albino parents due to sercurity. Well he said he would send me pics of the hets. This did happen after a
couple of emails from him with no pics attached. To me they look like Darwin hets. This is imo and I am no expert. Has anyone else
had any photos sent to them.

i see chondros reading this thread now, please post a pic of the adult thanks, it's just advertising and won't breach your security - noone can tell where you are from a pic.

ok heres a pic of the 66% het male
tell me do u think it looks like a darwin or a mac as sum of u think they are a cross

het ch 002.JPG

Bit late off the mark, but can anyone send/link me to pics of the darwin x prossie?
Thanks

chondros: thanks for that, can you please post a pic of the albino parent of the 100% het females.

Scott, does that mean you guarantee albino offspring from the those Olive hets? :p
They're doing very well btw, the girl is 7ft and the boy is 6ft, measured them last week!
(It's Tim, posting from my friend's account)

Yes Tim, you'll get a Guarantee for the "Het Darwins" I sold you....not Olives...LOL
Funny Guy....

I hope CHONDROS does post more pics to help clear up this situation .
Lots of people busting to know the full story and see pics etc .

cheers
Roger

Thanks chondro but that really does prove nothing at all everyones seen a T+ childrens.. I realy honestly dont understand the secrecy...? maybe give a valid reason for not posting the photos and everyone may back off....

Guys, I think its been done to death!!
CHONDROS doesn't have the permission to post the pics by the breeder and he accepts that and hasn't posted pics out of respect to the breeders, I think we all should respect that decision as well, albeit frustrating for some, so it seems...lol
Maybe IF you were a genuine buyer and had cash in hand, the seller would show you some pics of the Parents! These animals WILL attract tyre kickers galore, like the "Darwin" look a like comment....I trust the seller to divulge those pics to serious buyers ONLY! I'm pretty sure he would!
Patience is a virtue and obviously not a embraced by some!
Now that was profound wasn't it??? LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhh there you go sorry missed that i thought chondro was the owner of these animals...

Guys, I think its been done to death!!
CHONDROS doesn't have the permission to post the pics by the breeder and he accepts that and hasn't posted pics out of respect to the breeders, I think we all should respect that decision as well, albeit frustrating for some, so it seems...lol
Maybe IF you were a genuine buyer and had cash in hand, the seller would show you some pics of the Parents! These animals WILL attract tyre kickers galore, like the "Darwin" look a like comment....I trust the seller to divulge those pics to serious buyers ONLY! I'm pretty sure he would!
Patience is a virtue and obviously not a embraced by some!
Now that was profound wasn't it??? LOL

Cheers Scott.. I think this thread has had its day and Im going to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back