Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had a little more work done, the pic's were taken 2 days after the work was done, so it's not at it's best.

27-3-091.jpg

27-3-092.jpg

Looking good mate.

The plan's I've had for a few simple snakes have been altered severely since I've seen your tatt.

Tops looking work mate, props to you both.

Thanks Bax and Mr Spike.

Glad we could give you some new ideas for your tattoo Mr Spike, be sure to post pic's when you get the work done.

Had some more work done last Tuesday and we have now finished this arm. I'm really happy with how it has turned out.

TattooAlbie.jpg

Tattooarm.jpg

TattooHope.jpg

tattoobella.jpg

That looks fantastic Wayne! The colours just make so much difference. It brings them to life imo, which is why mine are all coloured, lol. Great work Reg. I'm still interested in coming down & getting some work done, the distance & time is the problem, lol.

holy crap that is AWZOM!!!! when your finished with it ill shave it off and have it sticthed to my arm. dont think i could put up with the amount of pain tats make....

So so awesome, one of the best tattooes I have seen. Definately the best reptile tattoo I have ever come across! Can't believe it freehand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back