Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one more.

24-2-095.jpg

Fantastic work Larks,
Id give me right arm for tatts like that! hehe

very nice can;t wait to see pics whens its completely done

thats gonna look AWSOME when ur all old and wrinkled up;)
looks nice. is it supposed to be tha sme as ur icon?

cant wait 2 get mine! im gonna get my sisters name (god bless u racheal rest in peace) across tha back of my neck...:)

Thanks for all the coments, I am happy that you all like it.
The spider isn't an albino Paul, but it sure looks good to me.
The work is a real credit to Reg at Venom Art, the man is a true artist to say the least.

Your sleeve puts my tattoo to shame - bloody brilliant! The colours are so bright, and the black shading looks terrific. Can't wait to see the whole thing done!

Usually I have to force a smile when someone shows their snake tattoo. But these, wow. the whole sleeve looks great. A really impressive piece Reg, you've got that fella looking good!

Not to bad for a colour tatt, Im more into greywash, I plan on getting my Bredli done in greywash as soon as I finish my right arm project, if you think herps are an expensive hobby try tatts LOL. Cant wait to see the finished product Larks!!

Had a bit more done the other day. Reg added one of my favourit lace monitors and few other bits to my arm.

12-3-091.jpg

12-3-092.jpg

12-3-093.jpg

12-3-094.jpg

Spoonman you have got talent !..You have impressed me ,and dont usually like tats..only because they often look crap or faded ..I preffer art on a wall ...but Larks that is an amazing bit of body work there ,the colouration and the way its been set out ,the detail ,it doesnt look like a jumble mess that alot of sleave jobs do ...keep us updated :)

Brillant Art SpoonMan!!!! and Larks with the quality of tats you're getting done i believe it's worth all the pain:D
Have you got anymore room left? keep us updated as you get more done.

Leigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back