Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap matty........thats one professional looking setup you have there mate:shock:
I still think yer mad though hunting huge wild pigs !!......at least i know youre a professional mad man;):lol:
</IMG></IMG></IMG>

Professional Mad Man ,,,,,,,,,,,Mmmmmmmmm:? I like it :lol:

image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

Startin to get edgy again havent been out on the pigs since boxing day, Farmer decided to poison his crop so no pigs! I am so jealous matt

Cmon Brigsy ! Those ferals arent gunna die by themselves mate ;) This is hunting isnt it ?
DSC02530.jpg

Been looking localy but they are far and few between plus everyone that dosent go out west or just need to run dogs hits em witch makes it real hard,Those crays bring back memories, how far out you get em?

here's some of my dad's. they where killed by bow and arrow,
out west of nsw, just tracked down and hunt, no small or female's where killed,

the pig tusks where 2nd in aus/nz back in the late 70's, so im guessing they would have been beating many times since,
he said it stood out as it stood well over 1 meter at back height,
he is proud of these, he did have heaps more but sold them, he was going to sell these, but i claimed them,

cheers ray,
p.s does anyone know where records of sizes would be, just curiuos
Man those hooks are not going to be beaten easily. If they where recorded in Bowhunting records and rated No2, then I am pretty sure youll find your old mans name in the ABA records on their web site.

cool i wish i could go pig hunting!
what do you do with the pigs afterwards? do you just bury them or do you sell them or something?

Most of the time we sell them to go overseas for human consumption

About 300 meters. All the good creys are close to shore. Matt

Brigsy ;) Hey snakeaholic , some go for humans but now that germany has cleaned up thier little accident they have thier own pork ! Some go for animal food and mine go for the dogs or i leavr them where i fell them. They are top eating if they come from good clean country. ie Rainforest . Cheers Matty

Hey Guys....If anyone after staffy x border collies see my post in for sale (non herp).....and they are a good price too.........free

Isis , my sons used to shoot arrows and they had some light recurve bows. About 35 to 50 pound. I think Jake was shooting a 60 pound compound and that fairly flew ! Ask your local Archery club. All those fellas seem nice blokes and girls and are more than willing to help beginners ;) Matt

Compounds these days are getting faster and easier to draw, there is that many available to the beginer. most shops would be keen to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back