Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pup

I have been ferreting and chasing fox's for years.Here's a pic of my new pup he is a 5 month old Mastiff x.

Last edited:
havnt gone hunting yet but got every thing going to go hunting next school holidays with my dad

Sorry , not that you do. Get into hunting and fishing and enjoy your life. Matt ;)

cape016.jpg

cape001.jpg

My best dog over heated today. very sad day for us all. RIP my old mate. Gator my champion
Boar003.jpg

DSC02520-1.jpg

Sorry to hear that i came close for the fist time a few months back, not something i wish to have happen again, seen it with mates dogs but its a whole new thing when its your best mate that you spent so much time training .

Its the first dog ive lost to a pig or other in 17 years. he caught 1 sow and then followed on to go and catch a large boar. To hot and tryed to hard. Thats hunting with dogs. Cheers all Matt

sorry for your loss, like loosing a best mate. how long would it take a dog to over heat?

Anywhere from 10 mins to anything. He was very fit and thats what kept him going. I know when a dog is out for the count. He was gone and we couldnt get him back. We had him in a very cold creek for ages but he had the death stares and i wasnt gunna see him go over a day or a week. Thier internal organs just fry and its not pretty. Take the good with the bad. Thats life , hunting and just animals in general. Matt

Mate, so sorry for your loss.
Nothing anyone can say or do to make you feel better......
As you said, life goes on and so to his memories.
Take care
Aleks.

Matty Im so sorry to hear that. We have had that happen once and know how you feel. Memories and all your pics will be with you for ever. Your dogs are your mates and its alway very sad to lose a mate.......

sorry to hear that matty yea you have to watch over heating with your dogs and also your self a mate of mine over heated while hunting and he got brain damage cause with the over heating he got it was right in the base of the brain stem and they said he was basicly cooking his brain

Matty007, just checked this thread out and oh my god!!!!!!!!!

I don't have the guts to go pig hunting myself so a huge thanks to people like you.

But jsut curious, do you think you could find anything bigger than those big ugly bastards you have shown so far ;)? They are gross.

Simone.

pic of pig

think i might have finally gotten this to work

Attachments

• pig pic.JPG
    pig pic.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 159
Couple more

Few more we got recently

Attachments

• pigs x 3.JPG
    pigs x 3.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 157
Good on ya Brigsy ;) Nice pigs mate. Glad you got the photo thing happening :lol: Matty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back