Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what to do Brigsy . Go harder mate. Had my dry spell now its time for Pork to hit the deck :rolleyes::lol: Cheers Mate ;) Matty

Yea i think some of it might have somethin to do with me and dogs not bein used to the cold weather down here. Those dogs of yours doin well mate , my pup is still.... well just that a pup, takin ages to mature.

If it was full on easy all the time then there would be no challenge and then yad give up ! Well , maybe :lol: keep up the good work mate and get some pics for this thread ! Matty;)

There is more up that way is what i mean. i know there not easy gettin out of the cane or jungle.

The boys in the top picture are from Pommy Land and youve never seen two big fellas with white faces as these two :lol: Was a good laugh but they enjoyed themselves anyway. Matt
Sort them Pommy lightweights out Matty.:lol:
Love your work mate, as always.:lol:

Big Bush Pigs

Am just posting these for my hubby. The two first pics are of a 116kg boar caught near Coolatai, NSW by my husband (right) and brother in law. The second is of a 77kg boar my husband got himself, same place. Both weights are dressed weights.

Attachments

• 116kg Boar.jpg
    116kg Boar.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 116kg Boar 2.jpg
    116kg Boar 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 77kg Boar.JPG
    77kg Boar.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 135
Hi would love to hunt pigs but don't know where. I go out shooting rabbits and the likes but would love to go out for pigs. We go out every now and again for rabbit, I love eating wild rabbit one of the best meats there is.

I also love rabbit ! shame there not many up here and butchers charge 20 bucks each. as a young fella we would bring 30 home a weekend and get 3 dollars each from the butcher and we would eat it atleast once a week.

Actually there coming back last time I went out we brought back about 12 in an hour.

there is a few down toward the border so maybe soon they will be up this way

love to hunt! great pics of ya dogs and pigs! from vic originally hunted rabbits, fox, deer and goat. Qld is so hard to hunt compared to vic. all based privately here and hard to get people to trust u unless u wana pay....

Its only getting harder too. too many people givin the rest of us a bad name.

I hunt stingrays with a speargun.. its good fun :)

Once i speared a huge ray and draged it up on the beach near some young kids, they ran away screaming, it was so funny XD

You must be proud!! Did you feel really big and tuff?

Thats so gross.. why?
Rays are beautieful animals, and they belong here!
Would you find it funny if someone speared your snake, and dragged it out infront of you?

I totally support the hunting of ferals, but the torture and death of an animal that does not cause harm to the environment it is in, just for fun, I find revolting. I hope you at least ate it..
If it is killed for food I can accept that, but to take pleasure in it.. ewwwww. I thought we were over that macho crap these days..

''BOARING" pardon the pun ! how's your herps doing???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

thats just my humble opinion, prob not the best thread to express it in tho.. but I couldnt help myself!

Re: Big Bush Pigs

We are spoilt for choice, my brother inlaw manages 5 property's around Coolatai (about an hour south of QLD border) and 1 near St George (about an hour north of the QLD border). So there's always plenty of places to go and pigs to get. These two in the pictures are the biggest they have caught so far. They always take the same two dogs that are pictured, a red cattle dog who can find and will track a pig for as long as it takes, and a pig dog bitch who's really started to hit her stride and hits the pigs hard.

My main dog wont give up if he knows there one around. Many late nights/early mornings waiting for him to decide they are long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back