Am o/s and thought I'd shop a little...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremierPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm currently overseas (in the UK) and while everyone at home is busying looking after reptiles, I'm here excitedly checking out all of the wonderful exotics in various reptile stores.

Seeing as though I'm here for awhile, I thought I'd make a purchase. You can see photos of Jasper, the Amelanistic Corn Snake below. Luckily one of my friends over here will take him when I come back to Australia.

I decided to visit a reptile centre in the Midlands yesterday. They had a few Australian species - EWDs, Central Beardies, Rankin's, Blueys, juvi Frill Neck, Ackies, GTFs and a Maccie. As for the exotics there were a number of corn morphs, boas, Yemen chameleons, desert Iguanas, Beauty snakes, kingsnakes etc among others.

Cheers,
PP

Attachments

• DSCF2004a.jpg
    DSCF2004a.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCF2005a.jpg
    DSCF2005a.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 225
prob a stuiped question, but i dont no, are corn snakes poisenes

No they're not venomous. :)

Hope your having a great time PP, very lucky to be over there, id love to be checking out all the exotics and petstores! Lovely corn. :D

Thanks guys. I do count myself lucky to have the opportunity to have one. They are delightful little snakes. I must say that I was very tempted by the Chameleons & Tortoises as well.

What a beautiful little cornsnake PP! Very jealous - I've always wanted one!

What are the regs on keeping herps in the UK anyway? Is it pretty relaxed?

Is a Permit system in place over there Premier?

Lovely little snake you have there.

No, there's no permit system over here guys. Unless you want to keep elapids. Even mildly vens like Hognose etc can be kept without license. There's also no restriction as to what can be sold in stores. If you have the appropriate permit, you can even sell elapids through stores. Saw a GTP on sale for AU$900 the other day!!! :-(

lovely corn. when i first entered the reptile wrold i was going to get a corn snake...then i found out that you cant have them in australia. that was alos before i had ever even heard of breli's :)

That corn hurts my eyes!!

What's it's personality like?

Your Avatar hurts my eyes. :D

Forgot that they don't need licenses over there. handy, you can go over, experience some different animals for a few months, then sell it!

Iguana!

Gorgeous little thing! The only good thing about living in England huh!

Where's the chameleon?????? Surely you must have one by now?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back