Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone was getting any reptiles for Christmas? I just placed an order for my Christmas present to myself. Can't wait!

Yeah, I just picked up a pair of Water Python hatchies as a present to myself - coz I know my family wouldn't get me anything like that!

Picked 'em up last night and Mags had already giftwrapped them in calico bags, and I'm not waiting till next Saturday to unwrap them!

:p

Hix

RE: Re: RE: Any Critters For X-Mas?

myself i'm getting a darwin and i got my brother a murry darling for his crisse prezy

Re: RE: Any Critters For X-Mas?

Hix said:
Yeah, I just picked up a pair of Water Python hatchies as a present to myself - coz I know my family wouldn't get me anything like that!

Lutzd gave me my first very own Waters for Christmas - sooooooooooooo cute! I'm hooked! :p :p

I'm getting myself a lavander albino Retic, a het albino tiger Retic, a het albino Retic, a Salmon Boa Constrictor possible het for Sunglow. Maybe some more Boas and Burms, don't know yet. I can't wait for the CITIES paper work to clear!

I am treating myself to a pair of BHP's
Afro that'd be the best xmas pressie ever i'd say?
I'm getting myself a lavander albino Retic, a het albino tiger Retic, a het albino Retic, a Salmon Boa Constrictor possible het for Sunglow. Maybe some more Boas and Burms, don't know yet. I can't wait for the CITIES paper work to clear!
Ok,that's it i'm now jealous as!!!Damn you Kev :wink: Wanna get me an albino ball python for xmas mate?

I have already got mine,a beauty black and white jungle,she's so placid and a gorgeous animal,she wil stay with me for good!

Dont know if it passes as a critter for you all, but for me it does, im getting a ROBOSAPIEN!!!! URURURURUR!!
Im gonna teach it to do the "pull my finger" trick!

Teamsherman said:
Dont know if it passes as a critter for you all, but for me it does, im getting a ROBOSAPIEN!!!! URURURURUR!!
Im gonna teach it to do the "pull my finger" trick!

:lol:
robosapien5av.jpg

Nice one Sherm, I would like to get a critter for Christmas :(
But it is not always about getting.....
Take care and I wish all your critters wishes come true . SANTA :lol:

We already have some of it. My caramel childreni came 2 wks ago. We also have powderfinger and Big day out tickets (the original plan for chrissie pressies). We also have an olive coming mid feb (roy pails) and another diamond coming about march!!

two baby murray river short necks and all the set up to go with them. Hubby has brought me the set up already, but the turtles won't be available for a while yet - I'm so impatient!

well we just got an english staffy. she is so little. she came last nite and is a great new addition to the family. pics will come within a few days.

Well I can add a pair of high orange Boa Constrictors and a Malaysian Temple Viper to my Christmas presents. I'll be picking these guys up the week after though. I've got a feeling I'll be coming home with a bit more than just those. I see another African Rock Python in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back