Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Son_of_Ash said:
Well I can add a pair of high orange Boa Constrictors and a Malaysian Temple Viper to my Christmas presents.

Malaysian Temple Vipers? I didn't think you were getting anymore venomous spp after the rattlers?

:p

Hix

I caved to temptation. I found one at a relatively good price and I had to take it. They're very mildly venomous and extremely docile so I should be fine. Ofcourse I'm very careful with all venomous species. I just hate not having venomous around. I really enjoy working with them. By the end of 2005 I will have a Gila Monster!

dam u and the horse you road in on!!!! if you were not allergic to them. how come the change of names kev? and any more giant snakes latley?

Long story, I actually resigned my account. I kinda miss going by Kevyn though. I've got a bunch of new giants on the way. I'm waiting for confermation on a order I placed for an albino Retic, het albino Retic, a Tiger het albino Retic. I'm probably going to pick up a couple more giants soon too. Not sure just what. Maybe another African Rock Python. I'll post some pics of the Retics once my order is confirmed. And some pics of the Salmon Boa Constrictors!

xmas critters

no sign of any new herps for me this christmas as we are moving house over the new year, but once we get settled i am sure i will be able to look at furthering my collection, maybe even a few hots as i now have my restricted permit!
hey kevyn, been meaning to ask, how big is your bloody house, you must feel like you are living in a zoo at times!

Son_of_Ash said:
I caved to temptation. I found one at a relatively good price and I had to take it. They're very mildly venomous and extremely docile so I should be fine. Ofcourse I'm very careful with all venomous species. I just hate not having venomous around. I really enjoy working with them. By the end of 2005 I will have a Gila Monster!

good on ya kevyn, if i cant get them i want you to because you post pics :wink:

hopefully im getting a pair of NT bts :D

Came home to another little Christmas present today. My pair of Spotteds are breeding as we speak. So little Spotteds on the way.

If anyone wants to buy me that pair of Collets on the herptrader i wont say no.

peterescue said:

back off, their mine :wink:

I pick up my Murray River shortneck babies tonight!!! Wooo hoooooooo!!!! Gotta love a herp-loving hubby :)

No herps for me I don't think. I'd much rather a bulk amount of rats to tell the truth.
Eh, I bought myself a ticket to Velvet Revolver, so I'm satisfied for presents this year. :)

I was going to get myself a tattoo of one of my spiders, but that will have to wait till next month now, never the richest person this time of year . I am hoping to have my 400-odd spiderlings emerge from their eggsacs soon, that would be an awesome Christmas pressie :)

And someone lovely is building me a snake enclosure :)

Tommo said:
peterescue said:

Oh! I dont think they'd do well in the climate up there Tommo. Better that you just buy them and send them down to me to look after. OK, I wouldnt do it for everyone but your special. (real special if he falls for this hehe)
(oops! I hope he didnt see that)

peterescue said:
Tommo said:
peterescue said:

Oh! I dont think they'd do well in the climate up there Tommo. Better that you just buy them and send them down to me to look after. OK, I wouldnt do it for everyone but your special. (real special if he falls for this hehe)
(oops! I hope he didnt see that)

im special, but not that special :wink:

Merry xmas to me merry xmas to me

Well.. i wasn't, but i did... lol, this is Spike the new Stud!, hopefully will see a clutch or two before the seasons out, lemme know if you want some baby central beardies hehehe....

Angel

Spike

He can also do chinups!!

i took the female out of the cage coz they were fighting, and this was his response, head bobbing to me lol.....

and yes... he is 2 inches from the substrate, dont ask me how he got like that....

I got my new baby turtles! WOW they are so cute!

One is about the size of a 50 cent piece and the other a 20 cent piece, they have stolen my heart already - I called them Coral and Crush... now I have to take pics and post them here.

:lol: I didn't know I was but my fiance suprised me and got me three Central Beardy babies....My very own Dragons (thank you fantasy novels - I always wanted my own Dragons). I also got a new female Thick Tailed Gecko. Yay new littel critters in our house. :lol: They are all so cute..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back