Any other APS love matches out there?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is it that draws one member to another on APS?

is it you like there posts? some of there animals?

For me, it was very different. I was not remotely looking for any-one(just in the last 10/12 months seperated)I was actually a guest for 24 hrs before joinging the site
decided I liked the feel of the site and joined. Joemal just happened to notice my profile, liked what he saw and invited me to be an fb buddy. We got chatting and realized we had so much in common even down to wanting to become involved with elapids. I liked his Python/s very much, but wouldnt care if he had skinks LOL
I was attracted to him though, but now actually admire him as a person too(the whole package)

ohh so you got stalked first lol then you counter stalked on FB LOL,
yea ive got heaps of people off here on FB as freinds but everyone of them has always had boyfriends

ohh so you got stalked first lol then you counter stalked on FB LOL,
yea ive got heaps of people off here on FB as freinds but everyone of them has always had boyfriends
perhaps the trick is to keep an eye on the introductions thread and pounce straight away :) who knows you might
strike gold ;-)

For me, it was very different. I was not remotely looking for any-one(just in the last 10/12 months seperated)I was actually a guest for 24 hrs before joinging the site
decided I liked the feel of the site and joined. Joemal just happened to notice my profile, liked what he saw and invited me to be an fb buddy. We got chatting and realized we had so much in common even down to wanting to become involved with elapids. I liked his Python/s very much, but wouldnt care if he had skinks LOL
I was attracted to him though, but now actually admire him as a person too(the whole package)

I've learnt my lesson with giving members my facebook a few times now :|
here's a tip yo'll; don't call us pet names. we're not your dog! O___O

ahhh so many :\

it really just sends off this "yeah, you're my prey" vibe when you don't know them :p

here's a tip yo'll; don't call us pet names. we're not your dog! O___O
Hmmm I am glad I took a leap of faith, although I can see where it could all go Boonty up if you got an odd
bod on your tail....

congrats crystalmoon

Congrats Crystalmoon! I would be happy to be stalked. Every time I meet a nice guy and then he finds out my passions is pythons - he runs a mile and calls me weird!

Huh just joined the single herpers group - there is only 77 members, given that there are thousands on this forum, either everyone is attached or no one wants to join? I am hoping for the latter....come on lets turn APS into E-Harmony, me - female, single, 30, loves pythons, night owl (nightshift worker)
you - single (no married people pretending please), love reptiles/animals, a decent person, night owl - send a Pm

Huh just joined the single herpers group - there is only 77 members, given that there are thousands on this forum, either everyone is attached or no one wants to join? I am hoping for the latter....come on lets turn APS into E-Harmony, me - female, single, 30, loves pythons, night owl (nightshift worker)
you - single (no married people pretending please), love reptiles/animals, a decent person, night owl - send a Pm
This was my aim of the thread :D I searched groups and found there was a group for singles, soooo thought a) There must be other lucky couples that found each other on here and b) If there was a bit of a lull in activity of said group, this might kick all you singles out there into putting yourselves in the playing field once again :lol:
I have found through mine own experiences, that it is best if you can find a partner who loves your reptiles or at least tolerates them. So what better place than here to start looking for a new love interest ;)
Good on you Phantomreptiles for Putting yourself out there as single and looking :D
Kind regards
Crystal

I've been with my lovely for two years now, started on APS chat :D
love you snookems!! *ducks slap* :D :p hahaha

I've been with my lovely for two years now, started on APS chat :D
love you snookems!! *ducks slap* :D :p hahaha
Aaaaaaaw now that definately sends out warm and fuzzies :lol:
On fb there is another couple been together for 3 years that
met on here :D
this is lovely and encouraging for others

Aww Congratulations Crystal,

That explains why you are all happy & liking everyones post, you are trying to send out the warm fuzzies to everyone, lol.

Haha glad to hear you're so happy. Joemal seems suspiciously quiet in this thread though. Hope you haven't embarrassed him now :p.

Got one or two stalkers from here have we Vamp? :p

Haha glad to hear you're so happy. Joemal seems suspiciously quiet in this thread though. Hope you haven't embarrassed him now :p.
Ohhh I am sure I will probably embarrass the poor Man quite a bit(I can be a tad exhuberant) He is all quiet cause he doesnt know about this thread yet LOL
he is hard at work at the moment :) Going by his fb wall I dont think he will be tooooo embarrassed LOL

Aww Congratulations Crystal,

That explains why you are all happy & liking everyones post, you are trying to send out the warm fuzzies to everyone, lol.
Partly LOL.... But I am usually happy and I believe every-one deserves to feel some-one "likes" what they have taken the trouble to write :)

In case it has sneaked past my APS family.....
I have been lustfully Stalking(with his permission) a certain APS
member. It is official, we are a couple ;) this has me now
wanting everyyy single Herper out there to hook up and find lurrvvv :evil:
I noticed there is a singles group on APS, GO FORTH use said group
put your single selves out there....
How many other members out there have found love through this site?
Still blows me away, joined APS looking for a Python and some info. Got
said info, Python(thanx Mr and Mrs Ian and Paula Davo)new family
AND to top it all off a Real Man who has rocked my world.......
Thanks APS :lol:
I "loves" this :evil:

Thats awesome crystal. Very happy for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back