Anyone into cars?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why not??? IMO skylines are worthless pieces of poop that wrecked the entire nissan sports image.... not nessiciarily (sp?) the car itself but the fricken douche bags that drive em..... they are mass imported now and you can show me NO skyline that has a wow factor... nor the performace to back it up....

I am entitled to my opinion maybe you should go back and see what i drive chicky....

Unlike you I dont generalise on the 'lancer drivers'....your not a fan of R33's, Im not a fan of Lancers....S(%t happens....

eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

do i drive a lancer???

news to me....

and my dads a cop dude.... i dont need to generalise on 'performance' (and i use that term loosely) cars and the trouble they get in.....

Yeah i looked at the pic for a sec and thought it was a lancer ha....And yes I do agree that people who drive cars (skylines included )...do stupid things...but you cant assume every driver is like that!!!!!

OMG dude read my posts before posting....

And Scarlett is most offended to be called a lancer.....pretty sure the thread is titled 'anyone into cars'

And dont cut sick if people comment on skylines and put all angry faces and crap like that....get over it - they can like them if they want to!

yep.... and ill still be driving mine in 30yrs time..... unlike those so called performance cars... each to thier own... but real car people know whats worth it.... cant argue with Shannons now can we???

And dont cut sick if people comment on skylines and put all angry faces and crap like that....get over it - they can like them if they want to!

That's right! you should Cut Fully Sik instead!!! C'mon man eaze up a little.

I used to drive a mini. Until i got t-boned on the way to work, have been looking for another one for the past 2 years now. Just can't find them in Darwin.

Dude I never said how long id be driving it for or that it was better than other cars in the first place, all I did was say it was mine and put pics up....................wow im so happy for you that you'll have your car in 30 years. Congratulations. You must be so proud!

That's right! you should Cut Fully Sik instead!!! C'mon man eaze up a little.

I used to drive a mini. Until i got t-boned on the way to work, have been looking for another one for the past 2 years now. Just can't find them in Darwin.

LMAO nice call....

Mini's are awesome..... there are some really well restored ones around..... its actually really not that expensive to get them frieghted.... and unlike AAE they wont send it to the wrong airport, lose it for a few days, put it in the fridge etc :lol:

thesilverbeast - yeah sorry mate yours is the photo that I looked at first - at a quick glance your names are similar ha ha

Dude I never said how long id be driving it for or that it was better than other cars in the first place, all I did was say it was mine and put pics up....................wow im so happy for you that you'll have your car in 30 years. Congratulations. You must be so proud!

I am proud.... shes beautiful and relativey rare..... and not disposable like so may cars today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back