Anyone into cars?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally love older muscle cars I own an 86 Vl Calais but would love something older to rebuild one day soon, like nuckles..ooohhhhhh geezzz i started drooling lol i love them older cars.. very bloody nice nuckles!!:)
Here is mine that was a hunk of junk when i got it now done a little bit of work and she goes alright now and looks a fair shot better lol.

GO HOLDEN!!! haha

Attachments

• IMG_2151.jpg
    IMG_2151.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2153.jpg
    IMG_2153.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 28
Hit Me I Dare You .

Go fast motor - 250 2v - elec ign , extractors , mustang auto and std unassisted drum brakes . Woooo Hoooo . :evil:

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 39
if your into cars watch topgear tonight SBS 7.30pm
awsome show (yes i did post this in another forum, it just seemed more relevant here)

thought i might post some pictures of my Majory, she is a 1972 Mazda 808 done up with a monster extend ported 13b with a whole bunch of strong bits to make the wheels turn and the interior is as close to the original colour and what nots as i could get... but still not quite done.

01.jpg

03.jpg

Blinds_03.jpg

Ooooh nice Glider. Almost 600hp at the wheels in 180?? And an s2000 for a daily... Good taste!
The enginebay on ur 180 is so nicely done!
Whats the lag like?

Swingonthespiral I absolutely love your Z!!!!! So nice!!!!!!!
Id love to own a 240.... but goddamn the amount of money they command.... even for a rust ridden one.
However I must disagree with you on the Skylines.... personal opinion is fine and I agree with the idea of each to their own... but the statement
"you can show me NO skyline that has a wow factor... nor the performace to back it up...."
Wow factor for your personally? Maybe not as that is personal.... but goddamn they perform.
The R32 GTR was a groundbreaker.... and the R34 raised the anti by a leap again.
However I do agree with you about a number of the ones on the road, and idiots that drive them.

Anyways. my nickname is a tongue in cheek joke at the car I own....
Toyota ae86 Sprinter.
A crappy singlecam aussie-spec as the daily driver til the Jap import GZE Trueno that is in the shed is on the road. A 1.6 supercharged engine not make gigantic power numbers, but its sufficient enough for a little fun considering the car weighs just shy of 1000kg.
Great lil things for motokhana/gymikhana or anything that has curves.

Last edited:

Do you run it down at the Benaraby raceway slimbo?

Anyway heres my dream car haha, nissan sil-eighty.
Sileighty5.jpg

Will have to find you all a picture of my sister-in-law's father car. He owns an immaculate chevy nomad, forget exactly what year model, '57 im pretty sure.

Last edited:
Some photos of the cars I have had over the years, I just sold the 911SC yesterday :(

Mazda rx-3 coupe red (sorry was before the days of digital camera's)
Mazda rx-7 (had a 12A turbo, mictotech computer and mandrel bent exhaust)
1969 Porsche 911
1999 BMW M3
1978 Porsche 911SC

Attachments

• RX7.JPG
    RX7.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 36
  • porsche 001.jpg
    porsche 001.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 31
  • redbmw.jpg
    redbmw.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 39
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I have a hotted up hiace van, goes like clappers with its standard 2.4 petrol hooked up to a silky smooth standard 5 speed box. Runs on 14x5.5inch rims with light truck tyres, the original white paint job is immaculate and shows absolutely no signs of the car actually having 440,000+km on the clock. Although, it does have a crappy stereo with clarion head unit and stacker, with some fosgate splits, 10" sub and alpine amp. All of which was kindly donated from one of my previous employers......came out of traded in cars. :D It also has a fully sik 2" chrome tail pipe. :D:D

Do you run it down at the Benaraby raceway slimbo?

Anyway heres my dream car haha, nissan sil-eighty.
Sileighty5.jpg

Will have to find you all a picture of my sister-in-law's father car. He owns an immaculate chevy nomad, forget exactly what year model, '57 im pretty sure.

yeah,we mainly test there and run at a few majors each year.we also run at willowbank a couple times a year.i've also taken it to mackay,sydney and darwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back