Anyone into cars?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask but why are you 2 girls calling each other dude ?

Now you're talking, viewed by many as THE best handling car on the road, so light and nimble they will leave the big tanks in their wake.

can't get excited by new cars, exception being the lotus elise and exige..

Mmmmm

Attachments

• lotus-exige-s-2006-775719.jpg
    lotus-exige-s-2006-775719.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 42
I cant work out what turns me on more, strap a woma in the passenger seat & hit 100K's in around 5 seconds, best of both worlds!

ohh my god!!! so jealous!!! GREAT car mate!!! well done!! :)

i notice your in adelaide too! ever want to sell it LET ME KNOW! :D

brakes, suspension, exhaust??? sorry hope you dont mind the questions....
its now a full chassis drag car.open 4 inch exhaust.sheet metal 9" full floater diff.4 wheel disc brakes and parachute to pull me up. its also draw through carby fed,NOT fuel injected. its class is SS/BB (super sedan).6 years ago it was running 9.4 sec and still pretty much a street car.

why not??? IMO skylines are worthless pieces of poop that wrecked the entire nissan sports image.... not nessiciarily (sp?) the car itself but the fricken douche bags that drive em..... they are mass imported now and you can show me NO skyline that has a wow factor... nor the performace to back it up....

I am entitled to my opinion maybe you should go back and see what i drive chicky....

Wow, way to start abusing someone you've never met based on what car they drive.
What does what you drive have to do with it? Did anyone start bagging your car or you?
I drive a ute, does that make me a redneck?

Yes I thought it was unnecessary, we just bought a Getz so I must be a hairdresser ;-)

it's only a 2 seater but it does have a leather couch in the back next to the 20inch subs

Yeah always been into Holdens
Great cars. Went to QLD raceway yesterday to watch the V8's. It was AWESOME!!!

i just sold my little gemini a couple months ago. it was my baby. i love my rotory's, they sound wicked and go like a rocket. a nice rotor always draws attention.
my little gemi ran a 12a turbo mild ported, mtx ems, 9' minispooled diff, larger turbo, custom interior and sound system.
was a wicked little car that absolutly screamed! sold it to make way for other projects.....house!
my next car will be a series 8 RX7, that i plan on doing major work to.

heres my gemi... i miss it terribly!
Gemi-small.jpg

dont start this with cars
I have 1959 fc
1952 hudson wasp
1933 four door ford
and t bucket in the build
e6fb_1.jpg

not the best pic

100_0086.jpg

bucket

000_0040.jpg

Lol @ some people getting very heated in this thread!!

Seriously, chill out! Horses for courses and all that. No need for this 'holier than thou' attitude, different people like different things. One man's trash, another man's treasure etc etc. Sheeeesh.

That said, I like Skyline's - my faves are the R32's.

And whoever said they like RX8's ... sorry can't remember who it was, anyway, my partner and I recently won a place in the Mazda Performance Drive Day. We got to go out to QLD Raceway at Willowbank and track-test the entire range of Mazda performance vehicles - 3MPS, 6MPS, RX8, MX5 and the CX7. Then we got a Hot Lap in an RX8 driven by Dick Johnson. Fantastic day.

I'm not really into older or restored cars. I like mine brand spankin' new and shiny ;)

I've gotten back into reptiles in the last year or so to try and get my addiction away from my cars! lol

My racecar is a 590rwHP (440kw) 2L Nissan 180sx. What a heart-stopper! Accelerates like the devil and handles really well. And doesn't attract attention on the street either, which is a big plus.

Modifying it to get where it is now has taken a long long time and it's been off the road for long periods in between, so I just bought a lovely 2002 Honda s2000 (mmmm convertible) as a daily driver.

When they're both going, it's so hard to choose between them! :)

Here's a couple of pics of the racecar...

Cheers
Carolyn

Attachments

• Rufus trackday.jpg
    Rufus trackday.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 49
  • rufusbayGCautosalon.jpg
    rufusbayGCautosalon.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back