Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sdaji said:
Definately start it up, as long as the whole thing can be very public, so we can laugh at all the people who get involved.

/me gets the popcorn ready

Won't need to go out of the way to make it public, that will happen by itself as the claws come out and muscles flex over one person or another that a few may fight for.

Or when it all falls apart and the breakup becomes public...

/me brings in the backup popcorn

ha ha ha, come on sdaji, I thought you might be the first to sign up. I look very pretty in pink. :lol:

Doesn't APS dating go on behind the scenes in a big way already? I thought the whole point of Peter's thread was to try to bring it into the golfish bowl. I think he owns a corn farm and is just trying to increase demand.

da_donkey said:
Yes Great idea.........But dont tell my girlfriend :wink:

melissa_160.jpg

Oh man, what a pig! I can understand your desire for secret liasons :lol:

Peter is farming corn snakes?
Quick; peter post your rk details, adress, mothers maiden name and favourite food!

TrueBlue said:
ha ha ha, come on sdaji, I thought you might be the first to sign up. I look very pretty in pink. :lol:

Well, I'm sure you're a very pretty man, but considering the amount of trouble I'd be in with the penguins, Aimy and my girlfriend, I'd be reluctant. Then there's that whole "the idea completely disgusts me" thing too ;)

Magpie said:
Peter is farming corn snakes?
Quick; peter post your rk details, adress, mothers maiden name and favourite food!

Demand for corn snakes goes up when people are laughing at idiots trying to find love on a reptile site? Wow!

The popcorn is buttered and salted. Someone start trying!

Sdaji wrote: ?Definately start it up, as long as the whole thing can be very public, so we can laugh at all the people who get involved.

/me gets the popcorn ready

Wrasse wrote: Won't need to go out of the way to make it public, that will happen by itself as the claws come out and muscles flex over one person or another that a few may fight for.

Or when it all falls apart and the breakup becomes public...

/me brings in the backup popcorn

nothing more entertaining you two reckon that other peoples embarassment, heartbreak, misery and misfortunes :wink:
I have to concur :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

/me gets the backup backup popcorn ready :lol:

Are you sure it's very responsible to bring herp lovers together?
I love reptiles and the only thing stopping me having 200 million (or as many as I can afford) is my boyfriend. He likes them but he’s not a devotee, like most of us.
Imagine what would happen with two enthusiasts and a credit card…..

bugger the penguins and co sdaji, how could you say the thought of me disgusts you?, Im deeply hurt and offended.!!

You's could change the sites name to ''Aussie liaisons and dates'' the online forum for herpes enthusiasts. You can all post pictures of your herpes and get togethor to swap herpes. You can try to line breed your herpes for better colours and some can even hybridise their various forms of herpes.
I wish you all luck with it.

TrueBlue said:
bugger the penguins and co sdaji, how could you say the thought of me disgusts you?, Im deeply hurt and offended.!!

It's not so much you, it's more the image of you in pink and attempting to be seductive *imagine the appropriate emoticons here*

Thanks Trueblue, i have no problem keeping it up.

but what if i put my,(expensive), frilly knichers on too, I stole a pair off reptililian.

You stole reptililililians pair of frilly knickered lizards? Have they been sexed?

parko, No they were crutchless so I cant tell.

It's trueblue's fault dee4, i'm just trying to keep this important thread meaningful.

Crutchless eh? Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back