Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a thread I started once.........but it went away :lol:

You'd need a section for the frustrated partnered people that enjoy flirting though, imagine how different the herp threads would be if it were kept over at another section!! :lol:

Nome, the forums here would be empty !!

:shock:

Parko said:
It's trueblue's fault dee4, i'm just trying to keep this important thread meaningful.

Crutchless eh? Pics or it didn't happen.

Parko, Im pretty sure I dont wanna see TB is a pair of crutchless panties..... :shock: :lol:

Poor Nome (& Steve) and Kath & Stu, and Kris & Kersten. Your partners actually read your posts. Otherwise, I'm totally for the frustrated partner site.

Haven't you heard? there's a new Bryony on the block! I'm all "sensible, mature, intelligent" Lily now! :wink:

However, my suggestion is that potential dates put up bikini/budgiesmuggler shots, and the rest of us vote to pair couples up. Or vote them off.

Oh Reality tv, what have you started?

Me? nothing! It was Pete64 who started this. I'm just helping it along cos I too like popcorn and a good laugh!

Lol well pass me some popcorn then.

By the way, if it's budgie smuggling pics you're after I think you could probably find a few in other threads...or similar gratuitous ego boosting shots :lol:

OK, all bikini shots need to be filtered through me because we just cant have you lot posting willy nilly where there are children. I am now calling for a female volunteer to vet the budgie smuggler shots (OK, Rob, if you must). We will post then photo's without name and let you all decide.

Phew, I'm glad you landed that job, rob. It IS NOT budgie smuggler shots that I'M after. Ew :shock:

I dunno Pete, I'd gladly help out with the screening, being the unbiased lass that I am....but I'm just not sure if my poor heart can take the ummmm......thrill? :shock:

Hang on a minute, thats not right, I want the bikini girls, come on its only fair, hell Ive been trying to get these lovely young women on here to show us there bikini shots for ages, besides sdaji dosent love me any more,

Ahhhh I beg to differ, I think that as women, Lily and I are the best equipped to judge the women. I'm sorry TrueBlue I just don't think you've got what it takes to judge this one :roll: Besides, I'm not takin the budgie smugglers :shock:

You think YOU'VE got it bat, Trueblue! One esteemed member on this site told me he didn't want to be my friend since he discovered I wasn't INTELLIGENT! Is that why Sdaji dumped you too? Are you dumb but pretty like me?

I'm with you , Kersten. No budgie smugglers. Ew.

Awww come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I really really really want to. I like girls in bikinis very very very much.
Come on pete, you started all this let me huh, go on please please please, Im as much of a frustrated partner as you.

That's the problem! You like them too much, they'd ALL get past you, even the scary ones.....what kind of screening is that? :shock:
I think if the alternative to dumb and pretty is intelligent and egomaniacal then I'd be happy with dumb :?

What's egomanamical? Does it come in this season's colours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back