Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lily, you're like SO out of the loop! Everyone knows that it comes in black and black is always tres chic! Except when pink is the new black, or red....oh hey maybe you have a point..oh look, a pretty butterfly. I like pretty things.

OK Rob, we will have two moderators of the ladies and as Lily & Kersten are obviously so keen they can share the budgies. Sorry girls, but I have seen only too many times the women that women choose and unfortunately we are trying to provide a service to the signle (and somewhat frustrated) men on this site. I truly believe that the guys will receive better service by Rob and I assessing the applicants.

and why only 45 votes? there must be 100 people who have looked at this.

You people are just way to serious!!!!

NO BUDGIES!!!!!!!! Not even if I have to pretend to be a lesbian to get the bikini job.....isn't "bi-curiosity" cool these days?? Hey Pete, there you go! It's another section for your dating site :eek:

And by the way Pete...I've a feeling some of the taken men of the site are MORE frustrated than the single men :shock:

Kersten said:
And by the way Pete...I've a feeling some of the taken men of the site are MORE frustrated than the single men :shock:

its a bit like putting chocolate in front of a reformed chocoloholic isnt it kersten?

oh look, a pretty butterfly. I like pretty things.
Me too. And shiny things! Especially if they are pretty AND shiny!

Bi-curious is the new black. All you have to do to get this seasons latest personality is giggle and say "I like jugs".

Yes, just by definition Kersten. You are right. Oh, and I will now let you judge in the "Girls looking for Girls" section.

Hot DAMN!!!! How do you like THEM apples TrueBlue.....I now get the hot lesbians!

Lily you're like SO right, as always.

Good lord pete...look what you've started....new we should have stuck with the scratch n snif postcards from amsterdam

reptililian said:
You think YOU'VE got it bat, Trueblue! One esteemed member on this site told me he didn't want to be my friend since he discovered I wasn't INTELLIGENT! Is that why Sdaji dumped you too? Are you dumb but pretty like me?

I'm with you , Kersten. No budgie smugglers. Ew.

I didn't dump TheTrueBlueRock because he is intelligent but pretty, it was really because the mushrooms forced me to. Who knows what evil agenda they had in mind?

Who is the esteemed APS member you refer to?

thats a great idea, but dont think will help me with finding a chick my age up round here in CQ

Awwww Hornet, put me on the case. I'm the Yenta from hell :twisted:

I think the mushrooms thing has been done before......

Poor Lily, I bet you were devastated to lose such a witty and wonderful gem of a man who'd say something like that :wink:

I just wanted to be his friend, that's all *sniff sniff*. But he clearly saw straight past my good looks, and into my vacant head *sob sob*

Oh honey, it's okay. Not everyone can live up to his exacting standards :cry: I guess the woman to catch him would have to really be something special (not to mention have the patience of a saint :shock: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back