Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was told one of these snakes is a hypo, but they look the same to me. Theyre coastal carpets. Are either hypo? Thanks

Attachments

• 707_208.jpg
    707_208.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 149
  • PYCC_HM_B3.jpg
    PYCC_HM_B3.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 137
i hope you asked the seller if you could post these stop posting pics that arnt yours

ive seen the URS hypo on there site, it looks like it could be a hypo as its pritty light in colour but im unshore of the other lol best see the animals in person would give you a better clue

they are both hypo but the urs one is younger because when they are younger they have hardly no black but later on the black starts to appear

Josho honestly leave my thread alone. Im sick of you people saying did u ask for permission. YES I DID THANK YOU, and theyre shops not privately owned ones. Im simply asking so i dont get ripped off, im just wanting some help! Thanks Zanejb for your help. It says the one on URS is a normal one, but the left picture is supposed to be a hypo. They look the same to me?! Do all coastals look like that as hatchlings? thanks everyone :)

Ta nook, what would an adult hypo one of these look like then? Would they stay a similar pattern and colour, like hypo bredlis do? thanks

mate your full of it i know the person whos snake is on the left and she said you dident!!!!! iv seen that snake in the flesh and its a hypo!!!

i havent seen many hypos sorry so i couldnt help with that but even though they are called hypo they do have small traces of black (some if your lucky its grey) its more of a case of how much is the snake and how much are you willing to spend?

i havent seen many hypos sorry so i couldnt help with that but even though they are called hypo they do have small traces of black (some if your lucky its grey) its more of a case of how much is the snake and how much are you willing to spend?

man why do people think that hypo means NO black it means reduced not ABSENT

Josho is the one on the right a hypo? Or is this what coastals look like as hatchlings? Do you think it will look like the one of the left with age? What do they look like when adult? Do they look anything like they do as hatchlings/juvi;s? thank you

An albino.. i wish lol. Im really after a female hypo bredli, and a hypo or striped coastal.

there the same as coasals in that they still get brighter with age so you will see alot of yellow/orange and just less black. so what i mean to say is the amount of black surrounding the colour will be less thick or intense like the common coastal.

URS definately will not rip you or anyone else off
they are the most directly honest people I have ever dealt with
Always Happy with URS

Sandee :)

I didnt think so lol, i was just wondering if its a hypo type or part hypo as the one of the left apparently is and they look the same. Do ALL or MAJORITY of coastals look like this when theyre a hatchling? thanks

alot look like that on the right, but not the one on the left at that age it should hold that color

Neither of them are hypos. They are just typical coastal hatchlings. They will develop black as they get older.

yea they do, infact alot of the ones ive seen could be darker? im not shore but alot of hypo bredli look normal its only till they get a bit older that you notice the difference, lol im more into the bredli rather than coastals despite the fact i have 2 brisbane coastals.

my hatchlings i brought that where hypo look like the one from urs and have only showed a bit more black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back