Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are times when trading and buying animals that you have to make a sacrifice. i myself have had trouble with pople emailing asking for my animals cheaper and asking for photos and what not and come out of it with no response, its currently happening again. ive also had trouble where ive had a buyer arange a pickup and never turn up while i have an order in the wait that ive had to cancel. Its all part of the pet trade and the best we can do as sellers is expect it to happen and just be patient lol getting angry and carrying on doesnt help sell an animal lol.

Stop Crying, i'm sure people here have helped you out before? if you had no intention of buying the snake why'd you email them in the first place, if it were me i wouldn't hold it for "thinking time" if it's advertised as Hypo it probably is, although there is no proof till it's older take the risk, it's not all about how much you pay, if you wanted a true hypo i'd pm TB, but if your gunna waste his time don't. threres no point whining i'm sure if you bought it a didn't turn out hypo, by the time you could tell you wouldn't want to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back