Aussie Native Jags

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The buck now lies with every person who keeps and breeds JAGS, it's all of you who continue to post threads and posts that say for example 'my new RPM/JAG' or 'RPM/JAGS for sale'. No wonder there is still confusion, you guys are running with it and yet at the same time continually debating the confusion. It's ridiculous! DROP THE RPM crap and only refer to them as JAGS. Surely you don't think labelling them RPM is helping them sell?

I agree with this paragraph 100%.. quit calling them RPM/JAGS and just call them JAGS! I don't think we need to say more!

it's good this thread came up, being new to the hobby, and wanting to learn more, this helps tremendously.....most other threads related to this are deleted or edited , so it's good to hear the back stories of the herp trade

being new to the hobby too, i agree, this has been most enlightening. I had no idea that jag and rpm were one and the same. The problem with these threads not popping up is that newbies could very easily be duped by sellers.

I agree I think there needs to be a sticky (maybe this one) that is closed if necessary just so new people can read about them and understand without it always turning into an argument and being deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back