Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your reply, Miss Croft! Don't care how many arguments you have lost , {but I'm begining to suspect it's lots!} Don't care much for what some one has told you! Don't care much for what you believe! Don't care much for what your not sure about! You made a statment to the effect that, "Whip snakes have killed a few people at Mt. Alexander", I asked you to prove said statment, you have not done so!
Please Miss Croft, put up "hard evidence" or....................................................................

Shlanger – I will not be able to find any evidence of other little whip snake bites in Mt Alexander. There are a few reasons:
  • Snake records block whip snakes into “other snakes”
  • News records pre-internet are hard to come by without taking the time searching through micro fish.
  • The snake bite in question may be incorrectly identified juvenile common brown
All I am saying is I have heard of other whip snake bite deaths from the Mt Alexander region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back