Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
i was looking into some high end animals and was wondering
does anyone kno what was the most expensive snake ever sold in Australia
not like, say, the reptile park geting king cobras or a zoo getting a burmese,
just aussie snakes or morphs so,
anyone know this bit of info? just curious myself :)

It would be the albino olives, they went for some stupid amounts of money when first out. I believe someone paid aomething like $80-100k for an adult pair at one point. I think Gavin bedford sold them originally for $50k a pair. From memory anyway.

It would be the albino olives, they went for some stupid amounts of money when first out. I believe someone paid aomething like $80-100k for an adult pair at one point. I think Gavin bedford sold them originally for $50k a pair. From memory anyway.

I remember seeing them advertised at one stage for like 100k for an adult pair but I think that price was cut in half to around 50k (dont quote me though might be wrong)

Scorps

I could be wrong......but at the first wild expo at Darling Harbour, there was a pair of albino olives...pretty sure the price tag was about 240K. Probably had to go down, doubt if anyone would pay that much.

woah thats pretty wild its amaizing what people will ask for / pay to own something very few people have i also remember seeing an albino olive pair for sale in reptiles australia mag for 50k when i 1st started looking into reptiles as a pet

I'm pretty sure you couldn't get a leucistic then a albino olive I mean come on they start at 200k a pair would be priceless.

I think the scaleless death adders are fetching a pretty penny. I would imagine if someone crossed albino over them they would be worth loads.

Albino olives will be cheap soon seems the price of normal olives has already dropped from 2 grand plus to about 200 dollars now even 100 for a hatchie

I'd say the albino Olives are the most expensive at the moment, but doesn't someone on this site have an albino Death Adder still yet to be priced..?

Albino olives will be cheap soon seems the price of normal olives has already dropped from 2 grand plus to about 200 dollars now even 100 for a hatchie

I have never seen normal olives for that price. Around 400-500 at the most.

Show me where i can get a Olive for $100...Albino Olives will still hold there price as NOT MANY are being bred,not that easy compared to carpets,Anteresias...I spoke with someone the day regarding these and the is around 100 in Australia..Have to remember they are BIG pythons,which means BIGGER enclosures,not many people can handle these big pythons(especially by themselfs)..They wont drop in price quickly like the Chondros and albino Darwins have...So what would people pay for a Albino BHP...

i have spare highland copperhead i am willing to let go for one million US dollars... any takers?

i remeber last year when albino olives where $10,000 from snake ranch and than this year thay are only $4,000 so thay are droping fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back