Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a pair of axanthic-super striped-hypo caramel-100%het for albino Jags ive got,im asking $250,000..PLEASE om only willing to sell one pair...Gee that was quick...NOW sold...

Death adders are deffiantly not the most expensive lol,

Albinos are a couple of k a pair and scales are around the same.

i remember a well known reptile breeding company asking $18 000 a pair of rough scaled pythons in the early issues of Reptiles Australia.

This same sold company me 90% of my reptiles and sells albino olives $4000 +

i remeber last year when albino olives where $10,000 from snake ranch and than this year thay are only $4,000 so thay are droping fast

Yep - they were look at my earlier thread !!!

Death adders are deffiantly not the most expensive lol,

Albinos are a couple of k a pair and scales are around the same.

Where/when did you see an ad or hear of albino death adders being sold for a couple thousand a pair..?

i wouldn't pay 1 dollar for a albino olive id rather a normal woma or bhp

i remember a well known reptile breeding company asking $18 000 a pair of rough scaled pythons in the early issues of Reptiles Australia.

This same sold company me 90% of my reptiles and sells albino olives $4000 +

Yep - they were look at my earlier thread !!!

Actually the first roughies to hit the market were at $24k a pair or swaps for animals of the same value. That is how John got a lot of animals for Snake Ranch in its early days.

I could be wrong......but at the first wild expo at Darling Harbour, there was a pair of albino olives...pretty sure the price tag was about 240K. Probably had to go down, doubt if anyone would pay that much.

The olives at that show in '03 were 50k for a pair I am pretty sure, but I do believe at one point he was asking something like that for the entire stock of animals, so X amount of adults, juvies etc.....

We're discussing how much these reptiles go for, not how much you want to fork out for one.

Definitely not the point of this thread at all mate...

Where/when did you see an ad or hear of albino death adders being sold for a couple thousand a pair..?

I think he was refering to the scaleless adders, which I believe were around $3k a pair. Albino vens won't be worth as much as pythons due to supply and demand. The wouldn't be too many ven keepers that would pay $15k or more for a pair of albino adders. There would be some, but not many as there are not that many with the licence to keep them compared class 1 animals.

How much were GTP`s when they first came on the market ? Just wondering cause I remember about 6-7 yrs ago they were like $7000

I think he was refering to the scaleless adders, which I believe were around $3k a pair. Albino vens won't be worth as much as pythons due to supply and demand. The wouldn't be too many ven keepers that would pay $15k or more for a pair of albino adders. There would be some, but not many as there are not that many with the licence to keep them compared class 1 animals.

Thanks hugsta, that does make a bit more sense I suppose, seeing as they are venomous the demand isn't as high...

Although this is what he did actually say which is why I decided to ask "Albinos are a couple of k a pair and scales are around the same."

Thanks hugsta, that does make a bit more sense I suppose, seeing as they are venomous the demand isn't as high...

Although this is what he did actually say which is why I decided to ask "Albinos are a couple of k a pair and scales are around the same."

Yes sorry, my bad, misread what he had written.

I am def not into Olives or white animals, but these albino olives when you see them in the flesh are truly something to behold!

Show me where i can get a Olive for $100...

was a little over the top lol but last time i went into amazing amazon they had 2 olives for $295 each but that was about 3 weeks ago.

my mate there tries to always give me cheaper snakes but id prefer to buy a snake off a private seller next.

Oh god, :oops: sorry you couldnt figure out I meant scaless, sorry guys :rolleyes:

and yes ALBINO DEATH ADDERS ARE A COUPLE OF THOUSAND OR EVEN CHEAPER EACH....

I seriously cant belive I have to spell this out, you might know people who sell them for 15k but yeah not worth that imo

hope you's understand that

Ben

Albino olives go for about 8000 a pair not cheap but they would look very impresive

2k a pair was what they were sold for last season. I'm sure the add would still be there.

is anyone here breeding these albino olives? or scaleless adders? how did you go this year?
so it appears the albino olives are the winners at 100k a pair for top dollar Aussie Snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back