Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou SerpentToungue

I have seen this, they will coil up, usually facing away, or where the head cant be seen at all.My pythons are so placid it is very hatd to tell.The slit pupil, seems like the answer though. Thanks.

Where is Chateau Tiffauges?Excuse my ignorance?

Thanks again. Serpenttongue
Usually they will conceal their head within their coils.

If their head is exposed, then have a look at the eyes. They will close their pupils until they are a very thin vertical slit. Closing the pupils shuts out light, so the thinner the pupils, the less light is let in.

You shouldn't be touching your snake the next day after it has fed. You seem to be ignoring anyone that has told you this.It takes a few days to digest their food.

Hi ya

I will; definitely post some pics when we get her....we are soo excited....hubby and I went and bought this cabinet from ikea that is going to make a lovely snake house we have to just finish it this weekend as it needs a few modifications...and then we have to wire it up etc and it will be all ready...roll on DSE processing my licence !
Elizabeth

Hi ya

I will; definitely post some pics when we get her....we are soo excited....hubby and I went and bought this cabinet from ikea that is going to make a lovely snake house we have to just finish it this weekend as it needs a few modifications...and then we have to wire it up etc and it will be all ready...roll on DSE processing my licence !
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth, I understand your excitement completely....and it is sooooo exciting. :pI've had my little Stimmie just on a year, he'll be 2 on March 28th....birthday party time. I was like an expectant mother waiting for him and he's just a total delight. I didn't watch tv for the first 6 months I had him, just sat for hours watching him, even when he didn't move, I just loved everything about him....and still do. :p
I've had cats, dogs, rats, fish....as pets, but my "Barrie" is the most fantastic pet I've ever had. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new baby just as much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back