bear grils aussie kill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle_Fever1

Reaction score
Ok so around three weeks ago i was watching man v wild on foxtel. The episode was based in aus. I was shocked when all of a sudden he runs over to a olive python and grabs it, he the grabbed it via the tail swinging it around hitting its head against rocks to kill it. I was gob smacked, I tried to find it on youtube to show you the link but could not find it. I did find him killing a file snake though.any ways did anyone else see it.how did it make u feel. I know its his thing but i cant help but be pissed at him.

Last edited:
Ok so around three weeks ago i was watching man v wild on foxtel. The episode was based in aus. I was shocked when all of a sudden he runs over to a olive python and grabs it, he the grabbed it via the tail swinging it around hitting its head against rocks to kill it. I was gob smacked, I tried to find it on youtube to show you the link but could not find it. I did find him killing a file snake though.any ways did anyone else see it.how did it make u feel. I know its his thing but i cant help but be pissed at him.
I dislike the man. I just have more reason to now.

Thats wrong... poor snake just minding its own business.

How come that TV show can get away with killing animals for entertainment when if any other show did it they'd be pulled up on animal cruelty or something?

Thats wrong... poor snake just minding its own business.

How come that TV show can get away with killing animals for entertainment when if any other show did it they'd be pulled up on animal cruelty or something?

Heaps of TV shows show animals getting killed all the time.

The poor thing just wrapped around his arm and stayed till he got back to camp :-(

I dont like anything being killed for no good reason

:lol: it made me wonder what they taste like. Have you tried them?

No, i'm keen too though. Apparently file snake taste just like fish and all the others are just like chicken. The only large pythons we get regularly here are water pythons, and i've seen how many worms they have in them lol so i leave them for the locals.

The poor thing just wrapped around his arm and stayed till he got back to camp :-(

That's a horrible way to carry it. I can't beleive anyone would do that!

I'm always pissed at him...
I understand it's a tv show,
but I find him unnecessarily cruel.
such as tearing the spine out of a live fish with his teeth. was that REALLY required? I know it wouldn't bother most people, but with fish being my area of study in particular it angers me more.
I haven't seen the clip you're talking about, but swinging it around also seems so excessive and a nice way for him to elongate the discomfort to the python.

and you can use the argument that other animals produced for human consumption are treated worse etc etc....but hence I don't eat animal products.

I also understand that of course, wildlife kill each other violently. however I feel as humans we're aware of the discomfort we're causing, and we have the ability to minimize it quite easily.

/personally I love how all of a sudden he'll go from wearing a t shirt and not carrying anything, to having say- a heavy jacket.

I dislike the man. I just have more reason to now.

Have you seen the advert where he has a baby frog on his finger, then just flicks it into his mouth?

Last edited:
When i was 17 i ate cobra in Thailand, then drank its blood and ate its gall badder. It was an experience i tell you. And yes it does tasts kinda like chicken

I'm always pissed at him...
I understand it's a tv show,
but I find him unnecessarily cruel.
such as tearing the spine out of a live fish with his teeth. was that REALLY required? I know it wouldn't bother most people, but with fish being my area of study in particular it angers me more.
I haven't seen the clip you're talking about, but swinging it around also seems so excessive and a nice way for him to elongate the discomfort to the python.

and you can use the argument that other animals produced for human consumption are treated worse etc etc....but hence I don't eat animal products.

I also understand that of course, wildlife kill each other violently. however I feel as humans we're aware of the discomfort we're causing, and we have the ability to minimize it quite easily.

/personally I love how all of a sudden he'll go from wearing a t shirt and not carrying anything, to having say- a heavy jacket.

Have you seen the advert where he has a baby frog on his finger, then just flicks it into his mouth?
Doesn't surprise me with that sick weirdo.

the man squeezed elephant crap into his mouth LOL I will forgive him for killing a few animals. After all he has done great things in educating people on survival

Yeah its survival. Going to hotel rooms and staging stunts. [video=youtube;3UpSlpvb1is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is[/video]

Considering he urinated in a snakes body for a waterbottle.

Again i can think of worse places for him to pee... actually no i can't.

That's the one thing i can't stand about the bloke, he always has to pee on and in everything. I think that's his fetish.

Gordo i ment the snake went with no fuss.just coiled around his arm, wàs not talking about his carrying methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back