BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessop

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people enjoy a 'drink or two' (alcoholic of course) on this forum...
So here is the question!!! What is the drink of choice for you guys'n'gals out there? I am a beer drinker and can't go past a Victoria Bitter (VB). Although for imports Steinlager and Peroni are my favourites! Makers Mark for bourban and J.Walker Gold for scotch... :D So does anyone else out there enjoy a drink? :p

Krusty!

Hey krusty! Better not post that :lol: Didn't realise you liked pharmaceuticals... :lol: Just kidding bro :wink: So its Jim Beam in the lead...

Jack daniels is a favourite and I dont mind Black douglas.But I do not and cannot drink as much as I use to.

I think alcohol is bad for you and this is a family site.....................................

Whats a better way to include the family then sitting around a computer visiting a reptile forum while hitting the turps? :lol:

hmmmm

Yar Steve this is a family site (which is also moderated). I really don't think my post is controversial, unless of course you are a rehabilitated alcoholic and one who is dying for a drink... Dunno dude? Wasn't trying to promote drinking in anyway, was just keen to hear what others drink... Don't take it too seriously! :wink:

sorry jessop, i cant help thinking the world is against me.

And Timmy!

Yar Timmy, those pure blondes are evil! :twisted: Not only do they save you a beer gut with the low carb factor, but they are so easy to drink! Like water :D

Jim Beam first choice, but I'll drink nearly anything you put in front of me, especially if its free :lol:

ohh boy my fav subject :lol: it's jim beam all the way for me but i don't mind the odd chick drink every now and then and beer well the doe's some funny stuff to me as some people know :lol:

When i'm overseas i drink Duvel a really potent Belgian beer. At home i have a selection of Tooheys New and Carloton Draught. BUT it doesnt matter what time of the day it is if they have Bundy Rum and coke then i'll drink it. Love my bundy,

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back