BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rodentrancher said:
As long as they bring swags, tents, own food, etc. We have spits, webbers, bbqs etc. ALL WELCOME

doh was just in renmark last month too, didnt realiase you were open for guests :lol: :roll:

would have dropped in, even just to say hi, and yes you do have some great grapes down there, do like angoves grape vodka too..... yum.......

MMMM what a subject, me DTs have even started up :lol: !!!
Well i like most alcohol except for wines and crap like it. My fave beer is Carlton Cold 1st, VB 2nd, Carlton cold is smoother and not as bitter as VB, but ya still can't forget the ol hard earned thirst crap. My other faves would be (i have to make a list)
*Jim Beam
*Bundy & coke (sometimes causes aggressive behaviour :twisted: )
*Wild turkey
*Tequila with the lemon and salt or straight (causes promiscious behaviour :oops: )
*Woodstock Blue *Cougar cans
*Jack Daniels
*Cruiser blacks
*Heath Ledger shots (csc shots) :wink:
Mixing drinks also can lead to aggressive behaviour. What is it with Rum that makes you think you're 10ft tall and bulletproof??? I have a bar at home with a pool table and a ol 1 arm bandit pokie machine, a dart board and a stereo, so i basically got me own pub at home and yas are more than welcome to come to Janes Bar and get pished, entry is free if you can get past my dogs and as long as you behave yaself you can stay all night coz theres no closing time!!! 8)

Well after last friday night's game i'd be lucky to touch rum and coke by Bathurst.......Havent had one for over a week- might explain why i am riddled with the flu.

Simone.

Slightly Off topic.. just got a cat from the rspca. Now named Bundy...and just as destructive the day after

i'm currently a student... so living poorly i have to admit that i drink the ol' wine casks the most... purely for the alcohol content though. (anyone else who's suckled from the silver bag's nipple will surely say the same... ugh :roll: ). If the funds weren't a problem though, i'd have to say that the Kahlua or similar sweet milky drink is nice when milked-down (doesn't sound right does it) lol. But taking funds and other matters into account. Carlton Draught is the way to go.

The only problem i have with alcohol is that there's never enough! I'm sure there are a few here that'll agree. An AA meeting would be rather detrimental to the atmosphere i think :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back