BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JIM BEAM SITE.

Definately Jim Beam seems the choice for reptile owners! I wonder if Jimmy himself kept snakes...? :lol:

Dr Pepper and Bourbon is my favourite drink, I also like schnapps and my favourite shot is the "Dr Kearney", although I invented it after a few too many drinks, I stored the recipee in my phone and recently my sim card was burned, so I'm have a bit of trouble getting it back together. I bought all of the ingredients at the same time and they're all in the cupboard together, so I'll be able to work it out again :lol:

When it comes to beer, I can't decide between Carlton draught and VB. Not that either are particularly wonderful beers, but I aquired the taste for VB after drinking far too many as a teenager and during my early 20's, then during my years at uni I had everyone trying to convert me to Carlton, with partial success.

I once made a really wonderful milk shake with oranges and eggs.....

Any nice australian beer and a good bourbon(preferably straight) :) either one or both at the same time. The bourbon is used as a chaser for the beer :D
For beer i like Carlton draght is good, so is VB, pure blond, fosters, crownies, boags premium.... hmm i give up too many to list :lol:
There are too many good bourbons to list but alot of them are JD but there is also a 64% one my mate had that is pretty good :D
Just remember its quantity not quality that counts :wink:

hmmm

first choice is bundy second choice would be vodka

and especially a definate no no is any premix drinks including bundy and coke

seems like a closey...

Think Jim Beam is winning ATM, Bundy a close 2nd (suprisingly to me as i cant remember the last 24 hours everytime i drink it :lol: ) but maybe thats why... And good old trustworthy VB coming in 3rd place probably equal with vodka and girly drinks. cheers guys for the alcoholic chit chat! Is great to know i'm not the only one out there enjoying a few hard earned brews after a long days work :D Just keep the sherry and liquers away from me :lol:

I dont drink. But if forced to choose a favourite, someone already mentioned Johnny Blue but there is also Aussie Shirazes, preferably about 5 years old with a few gold medals. Can't choose a brand because the good ones change constantly.

Ahhhh Peterjohnson...

Hey Peter, you're the first to throw wine into the fray... Must admit i'm partial to a good red occasionally, shiraz or cab sav. Although after 2 bottles you really pay for it the next day on the toilet... :cry:

Don't usually drink...but I don't mind a bundy meself....

However, I do also like a good wine now and then, and I can be easily persuaded into shots...my fave being a tequila shot....next fave would be QF's....or CSC's....

And my favouritist drink of all is my Honey Mead :D Potent, and DDeeeeeLLLIICCIIOOOUUSSSS!
Reminds me I need to make a batch :D

LOL Rennie.

A Quick Fornication, and a Phallic Fond Cowboy. LMAO!! ;)

*Mods- I tried to keep it as clean as possible- but smack me if you must. ;)

One reason I don't drink Tequila much anymore- is it has a side effect. For some unknown reason- my clothes seem to fall off after a few shots. Discovered the other day that there's a country song about a woman with a similar problem.....funny that I'm not the only person Tequila does that too....maybe theres a scientific experiment in that somewhere LOL!

AntaresiaLady said:
LOL Rennie.

A Quick Fornication, and a Phallic Fond Cowboy. LMAO!! ;)

*Mods- I tried to keep it as clean as possible- but smack me if you must. ;)

One reason I don't drink Tequila much anymore- is it has a side effect. For some unknown reason- my clothes seem to fall off after a few shots. Discovered the other day that there's a country song about a woman with a similar problem.....funny that I'm not the only person Tequila does that too....maybe theres a scientific experiment in that somewhere LOL!

hmm interesting ive never heard of someone with that problem

must investigate it further :wink: only joking

Maybe when you come to NSW we'll have to have some, errr.......experiments :wink: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back