BEER BEER BEER!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: And Timmy!

I would have to join the bundy people :D

The best 1 I had in ages was today when the mighty BOMBERS DIDNT LOSE
they didnt win either BUT THEY DIDNT LOSE :D :D :D

rum, vodka, vb, and peach schnaps, god they get me wasted

The more rum the better. Always said you can never drink too much bundy but i think i wasn't far off my quota this morning..

Simone.

Vat69 said:
Where are the absinthe drinkers?

Now you're talkin! A nightclub that I'm about to go to makes the most fantastic absinthe cocktails :D

The last couple of cartons I've bought have been Tooheys Extra Dry Platinum

why does every one love vb.i use it in my beer traps to kill snails.i always get given a slab of vb every time i do a favour for some one.ive got enough vb to commit genocide.now if i was payed in james squires or coopers i would keep it for myself.

Its an acquired taste, heaps better then the imported crap everyone is drinking.

glacey said:
The last couple of cartons I've bought have been Tooheys Extra Dry Platinum

now thats wrong!!!
toohey extra dry is good! and thats what i drink, but the platinums are horrid!! i reckon its a normal extra dry with a shot of metho! well thats what they taste like! lol

RE: Re: RE: And Timmy!

Well its another lazy sunday afternoon for me with my trusty VB's... If only beer didn't make you pee and burp so much :lol: Here's one for you all to try- Polish Spirit. 96% (is like 2% off pure ethanol). Absinthe is strong (especially effective if wormwood is infused), but Polish Spirit takes the cake! I think your next best choice would be 'optimax' :lol: Cheers everyone! Enjoy your lazy Sunday drinks. Jessop

And what's wrong with a shot of metho????
- Glacey
LOL
:wink:
Not recommended glacey... :shock: you might as well go Shell, and grab yourself a litre of optimax! :p much cheaper and you'll get more outa your engine :lol:

Since my last post i have been doing more research :lol:
Elephant beer is awsome, as is Elijah Craig bourbon the only problem is i should be studying instead of doin this research :(

:lol: Bundy n Cola Cans taste nice. Also some Banrock White Shiraz Wine tastes even better! Come to the Riverland and try some of our local wines. Yeeehaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back