Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshpython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have a year old spotted python and am about to by a coastal hatchling. I am wondering if should expect any aggression or anything like that between the 2. They will be In separate enclosures but will no doubt cross paths at some stage.
I cant wait!!
Thanks in advance

The coastal will eat the spotted. No acts of aggression, just acts of nature.

Why would they "cross paths" you plan on setting up a little running track in your home? Don;t let them near each other dude; they are fine in their respective enclosures. Throwing them together would be like taking Barack Obama to a KKK rally.

ps- when I read the thread title I was gonna come here and give you directions to Nimbin.

Instead, I was forced to shake my head and open up a can on ya.

Thanks for the advice ..... And the can ......should i have the enclosures far apart or is that taking it abit far. I mean it terms of smelling each other.

i had 2 click clacks next to each other and i noticed them getting more aggresive and looking into each others click clack so i put a piece of carboard inbetween them and they calmed down

Thanks for the advice ..... And the can ......should i have the enclosures far apart or is that taking it abit far. I mean it terms of smelling each other.

haha. Taken like a man; good to see.

Short answer- no need to keep them separated out of view with cardboard or whatever; they won't behave any differently being within view. That's MY opinion anyway...

Here's a bit of my little living room setup: Ive got BHP's next to Bredli and beardies next to GTS and Diamonds next to little Diamonds and Bredli next to little GTS...

And none have tried to run the gauntlet and eat each other. Nor have they crossed paths ! ;) Although I am planning on the Bredli crossing paths with my albino darwin to create a super hybrid speckled Jag Intergrade that I am going to call Lemon chocolate coconut pie or something.

385893_279040765462351_100000692891082_870753_2014888084_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha i didn't mean crossing paths in that sense. No worries. Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back