Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This is probably one of the best looking Womas you are likely to see, well I reckon anyway. :lol: The photo isn't the best though, I really need a new digital camera :wink:
StoneTanami.jpg

Looks like a standard Woma to me :? What makes it special exactly? Nice bright head ill grant.

Looks like a standard Woma to me What makes it special exactly? Nice bright head ill grant

I'm guessing its special because its his, instar!

Sweet little Woma there mate! I'm guessing Tanami? Love it how they almost seem laquered.

Yes you are right, it is special because it's mine :)
Certainly is a Tanami, this particular line get incredibly beautiful as they grow apparently.

Very nice Boa,
Head is awesome orange and looks like good ventral colour too!
I'd guess your a happy man!
Cheers
Ad

LOL Boa, dint mean to imply it wasnt a nice snake, just thread title had me expecting something super fantastic.
Congrats! :D

Thanks Ad, the photo definitely doesn't do the colour justice.
You could say I am happy, it is hard to go wrong with the breeder it came from.

ad said:
Very nice Boa,
Head is awesome orange and looks like good ventral colour too!
I'd guess your a happy man!
Cheers
Ad

Sorry does nothing for me and would prefer a bhp anyday but i wouldn't mind some WA womas as they're tiny compared to the Tanami,Uluru,Tennant Creek forms etc and would be cool to have an adult aspidities no bigger than an adult stimsons..

Don't be sorry, different strokes for different folks. Some people even pay good money for those funny looking Jungle things.

You've certainly got a stunning woma there boa! :shock:
Love that bright orange head!

I guess for most people they are the ultimate snake along with the Blackhead, I haven't included the GTP as they are only available to a small number of people.

I would think the ultimate to keep would be what you have in your avatar,now that's the ducks nuts in my opinion.GTP are available to anyone who gets too know a gtp breeder,there's more out there than people think and are all sold basically before they hatch,which is what i've heard about the albino carpets which arre apparently going up in price next year because of the overwhelming demand.

Yes you are right, the albinos are probably quite rightly at the top of the pile. The extremely small numbers make GTP seem thick on the ground.
The thing is there are lots of people who would say anyone would be crazy to spend $6000 + on an albino, equally a GTP and even a third of that on a Woma. Some strange types even like coastals :)

I've seen some really really nice looking costals around my area with yellows and awesome markings,and have also seen some fuglys but there are some very nice looking coastals around..

I wouldn't pay anymore than 2 k for a gtp so looks like it's going to be a long time before i get some of them,the albinos i'd take over a gtp anytime!!!

Very Nice boa ! :)
They are the top of my list of wants !

If you ever get tired of watching him i will take him off your hands :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back