Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Best Substrate???

I think maccies are great, shop around and see if you can find a nice quiet one, my little boy was so quiet and has never tried to snap, regardless of what i do to him!

why not get an inland taipan! great to handle, loads of fun and will keep you on you toes, or go for a Mulga. Beautiful looking creatures... :lol: just don't let 'em bite you, good luck with whatever you choose!

LOL shamous1... more than 2

Get a Diamond hatchling. Ours is a champion. As soon as the UV light goes off she's tapping on the glass wanting to come out. Never even looked like biting and doesn't miss a feed. Great first snake.

I tossed up between getting a diamond and the python that i DID end up getting (coastal) for money reasons. she's only bitten me once (in about 4 years), and that was because i was arrogant and thought i could get in and out of the tank before she snapped at her food (she was coiled ready for a feed) **/embarassed**

Please pardon my ignorance, but what is a Maccie?

anterisa maculosa... a spotted python... comonly mistaken for childrens/stimsons pythons

*i had a friend who had 2 bredlis... he went to the enclosure one morning and seen that one of his bredli had a very expensive dinner lol*

Re: RE: Best Substrate???

kwaka_80 said:
*i had a friend who had 2 bredlis... he went to the enclosure one morning and seen that one of his bredli had a very expensive dinner lol*

Perhaps this quote should go into every "Can I Keep My Two Pythons Together" thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back