big big problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and feed her twitching corpse to that 10 foot Olive,,... :)

I'd make sure that you put your objection and your reasons why into writing yourself so that you have copies of everything that is going on and why you are not attending the meeting. Just a thought

That is a very intelligent point, and a must (good to see you are already filing it all) but I would put together a formal letter outlining all of your objections - again be aware of the tone of the letter so as not to put them off side when it's not yet necessary - and then hand that to them at the beginning of your meeting...

Complain to the body corp that the stupid old hag is ugly and your scared of her ;)
Personally i would seek legal advice if i was in your position. Apart from that just explain how they are much safer than dogs and that they cant escape etc. and that they cant legally remove them as they are protected animals and they arnt authorized to move them.

Good points Cris...especially the first bit :lol:

The thing that really bothers me is this no pets crap! Snakes are not cats or dogs, they don't ruin property, drop hair, smell, bark, meow, chirp blah blah blah..... I bet there is not one complaint ever made about someone keeping a fish in their rental premises! The worst bit is it's a loophole they can use against you- it's very unfair!

My advice is simple, mug the granny and use her flat for keeping more snakes - simple! ;) :twisted:

i would go to the meeting , but make sure they are aware that you are only there to keep things civil , and you are also aware you legally do not need to be there .
That way you will keep people on side , and also aware you know your rights

ok i am hooked on this thread, let us know every minute detail.
My real estate agent (i'm renting) wont come by unless someone is in the house cos of my two snakes. Which is hilarious as they are both currently under 50cm :-| and locked firmly away at all times (because i have two cats) isn't it strange what fear of the unknown does to people =)

Current Affair

Contact one of the Current Affair shows ans see if they are willing to do a story on Body Corp Bully's. Might be good PR for the reptile world.

Contact one of the Current Affair shows ans see if they are willing to do a story on Body Corp Bully's. Might be good PR for the reptile world.

i agree wit shamous get everyone involved, it will help all others out there suffering from bodycorp :)

Somthing makes me think that the acurrant affair shows wont be interested in a story about a snake keeper. They might actually take the opposite side and it could back fire.

you could give it a shot.....If he gets them out and says the right things . he should be fine
and besides that what those show are about proven ppl wrong and bein the first to change somethin.....somehow

Well it did state what animals are allowed and what isnt. so technically they do have the authority to have the animals removed.. but not without due process. They need the permits and then get someone in to remove them.

It really does suck when people are so narrow minded about what they dont know.

Id buy the yappiest noisy dog i could find and annoy the life out of the old lady..

i have a house inspection tomorrow but im lucky that my rental manager person likes snakes, she thinks ive only got 1 though, not 5..lol

good luck slither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back