Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow!
Thank you for answering my question.
Being very new to the herp hobby I'm still in awe of just how large a food item they can cope with.
Here in Queensland finding rabbits would be an issue but at the local produce traders people put up adverts. on their notice board trying to give away young bantam roosters.

This Year ????? maybe hopefully & if not next year & if never well..... lol all a bit of fun !!!!

Nice pics and topic ;)
The guys at scales and tails adel have some big 11-12 olive and 10+ coastal...
Seen some monsters in zoos around the world...but damnnnnnnnn a place in adel has a scrubbie out back .. that is the biggest aus python I have ever seen....the olives dont even come near it :) BUt it is one angry Mofo...
Myself and my dad FN jumped back about 8 foot when it thru it self at the glass ... Then was right up nose on the glass looking at both of us thinking HMMMM can i Eat that....
most intimidating bloody python i have ever seen ..it just wanted to kill everyone in the room or who goes near the tank...so they had to cover him back up so he will chill out ...
His breeding partner is ment to be even bigger but far more relaxed
They said its an easy 4man job getting the crazy one out ...the guy that works their said he pulled a muscles in his leg when they where taking it out one day...the tail was between his legs and when the scrubbie tensed up it pulled his kness so it touched his nipple and held it their hahah GOD DAMN that would not b fun!
Very very cool Python thou :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back