Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'm not allowed to get any piercingss what so ever. So is it true that when your 16 you don't need to get parental permission for "non-intimate" piercings?

Also, how much do tattoos hurt, some people say not that bad, others say it's really painful.

you dont need parental permission for non-intimates if your 16. I have 7 tatts at the moment and 8 peircings, plenty more on the way though :)

(Also, how much do tattoos hurt, some people say not that bad, others say it's really painful).

some hurt(my ribs killed) but others didnt - back, arms etc it comes down to your own pain threshhold.
1 might hurt on someones arm but not hurt you.
you wont know until you get one.
THE PAIN IS DEFFENTLY WORTH IT.

(Also, how much do tattoos hurt, some people say not that bad, others say it's really painful).

some hurt(my ribs killed) but others didnt - back, arms etc it comes down to your own pain threshhold.
1 might hurt on someones arm but not hurt you.
you wont know until you get one.
THE PAIN IS DEFFENTLY WORTH IT.

that's like when people ask about my dermals, it's "did it hurt?" Nooooooo it tickled :? I have a high pain threshold, so what may hurt for me, is possibly unbearable to someone else, it's impossible to tell

also, does anyone have their wrist pierced. How would that pain rate compared to the other iercings in general? Any pics???

also, does anyone have their wrist pierced. How would that pain rate compared to the other piercings in general? Any pics???

Does not rate compared to genital piercings, they are extremely painful. Not that I know about wrist piercings, but surface piercings in general really aren't that bad from my experience.

also, does anyone have their wrist pierced. How would that pain rate compared to the other iercings in general? Any pics???

i watched two dermals get chucked into my dads wrist, he didnt flinch or anything, so id say pretty painless, its all just fleshy around there.

2myq8tk.jpg

pretty crappy pic, i took it off my phone just after it was done lol.

If we weren't heading out west soon, that's what I would spend my moolah on... So keen for the half sleeve python going onto my chest! I don't know what I'm talking about so if there's a word for that, please inform me.

I respect and Value Self Artistic expression...Just for me though, I feel Im always changing so prefer changeable/replaceable/non-perminant ... like piercing, makeup, paint & fashion etc..

I pass no judgement on your own body, Id say tho, at 18 I felt a whole lot diff. to who I am now at 25, and If I had of followed my friends and got a southern cross tattoo, I would of mutilated it right off with a more enormous scar to how I feel today...would of been a massive regret.

I have had both mine done, Both were almost painless. However the 2 which were horizontal to my wrist always got pulled on objects and eventully were fully yanked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back