Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mis-devious

Reaction score
tonights ep, he cant even tell a diamond python from a broad headed snake.. haha. thats like seeing a worm and saying step back it may be a centerpede........
she should have called a snake catcher instead

LOL i havnt seen it i taped it i saw the add and im like thats a nice diamond just from seeing the add vert :p

hahaha. was just laughing at this myself... think he's ever used the hook before.

'just grab the damn thing'

well he did say he has never be call for it before but guess they needed more for the show

I wouldn't know the difference either.But I would surely have erred on the side of caution just as he did.Would you prefer that he just barged in and been bitten by a venomous snake? How quickly we condemn.Tall Poppy syndrome at play yet again.

well its just silly that someone who is ment to be a qualified doctor for animals cant tell the most destinctive python in australia from some random snake

no, as a vet of Australian fauna he should at least have basic knowledge of local species one would think,
also im positive, on veterinarian scale he certainly is not a tall poppy my local vet thats Indian born knows more about local species than him...
JMO

This isnt a case of Tall Poppy Syndrome.

its not like i asked for him to be a celebrity veterinarian, or voted, or supported... and then condemned, mocked and teased.

This is just mockery.

And you expect the same vet that you attend to,at a glance, tell the difference between a staffordshire bull terrier and an american pit bull? He is not a reptile vet,If you really need to slag someone off then pick on the dude that built your side fence,it is nowhere near straight.

This would have been scripted to make it more exciting for the average punter . They would have known what it was when they hired it for the show . Ok l may be cynical but if they waited for stuff to happen it would be a boring series . " Tonite a Labrador gets his booster shots "

i have to be careful on how i read things some times. i did ask someone if it was a staffy or a pitty and my side fence is not straight either lol

And you expect the same vet that you attend to,at a glance, tell the difference between a staffordshire bull terrier and an american pit bull? He is not a reptile vet,If you really need to slag someone off then pick on the dude that built your side fence,it is nowhere near straight.
actually raj is an extremely good vet and i wouldn't be surprised at all if he knew those mongrels at a glance
he even knows the diff between a good vet and good ratings

haha he is good and year they did need to spice it up alittle and i guess that was the why to do it but it also shows that he was trying to put out there that dont just pick up a snake but to at least know what it is before doing so. and how scared some people can be too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back