Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have concidered a Diamond, but, I have only just convinced my wife about getting a snake and she is not real keen on the look of diamonds for some reason, the ones we have seen at our local Herp shop are very dark. I love the look of them but I don't want to push my luck. Some pics of a few diamonds may help, anyone able to post a few??

hey i don't have any diamond pythons but i have seen GARTHNFAYS diamonds and they are stunning

here are some pictures i saw on the net and liked

i use them as screen savers at work sometimes

Attachments

• bredli1.jpg
    bredli1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 102
  • bredli.jpg
    bredli.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 108
  • diamond.jpg
    diamond.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 101
  • MD.jpg
    MD.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 101
  • diamond2.jpg
    diamond2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 105
my first snake is a bredli, it's great... Very happy little thing and never has a problem with handling.

How can you say no to this gorgeous little thing?

Bredli%2031.jpg

my first and stil only snake is a M. bredli. Great little snake! i got mine from Trueblue, hes breeds some good snakes!

andrew

She's a little hypo I bought from Indicus. One of this year's clutch hatched in Jan.

Here she is directly after a shed (she shed on my hand)

Bredli%2026.jpg

i thought she might be a hypo they seem to be brighter as hatchies
lovely girl this is mine taken just before we got her...

Attachments

• xena worrior python.JPG
    xena worrior python.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 41
sorry but wat do u guys mean by a "hypo" Bredli...as in how are they different to the normal?

Hypo - Hypomelanistic - lacking in black - These guys tend to be a bright rust colour

Hypo - Hypomelanistic - lacking in black - These guys tend to be a bright rust colour

Yep, Hypo Bredlis tend to lack the black ring surrounding their markings. I personally thing they're a cleaner, better looking Bredli, especially as adults where a normal Bredli will have quite a bit of black muddiness towards their tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back