Bredli vs Mr Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Was just taking one of the males out from a female's cage (as his job is done! :D)... He didn't like the idea of no more sex for 10 months and he let me know it. I only managed one pic of him having a chew, and unfortunately the flash wasn't up (D'oh!) so it is a bit blurry. By that stage he had moved onto my finger, i copped a beauty at the base of the finger just to the side of my knuckle also. It's all nice and swollen now, especially my fingertip. I think this round goes to the bredli by TKO. :lol:

I just missed out on the most incredible shot also. As soon as he let go he kept his mouth open for a few seconds and there was a huge pile of blood just sitting on the bottom of his mouth. He just closed his mouth as i was about to take the shot; bugger! :evil:

I gave him a rat for his efforts, but he's in big trouble in the morning when he has to explain why the rug is soaked in blood! :)

Attachments

• Ouch.jpg
    Ouch.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 554
  • Blood.jpg
    Blood.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Blood 2.jpg
    Blood 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahaha that's excellent.
You don't even understand the pleasure that this has given me :lol::lol::lol:

I'm good at providing pleasure to the ladies, so trust me, it comes as no surprise. ;)

Someone posted this on another forum:

The first rule of Bite Club is - you do not talk about Bite Club.
The second rule of Bite Club is - you DO NOT talk about Bite Club.
Third rule of Bite Club, someone yells OUCH!, bleeds, passes out, the bite is over.
Fourth rule, only one person to a bite.
Fifth rule, one snake at a time, fellas.
Sixth rule, no gloves, no sleeves.
Seventh rule, bites will go on as long as they have to.
And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Bite Club, you have to get bitten!

ps - is Fight Club as popular a movie over here?

your bredlis bite from an early age...they must take after dad. your little female bit me then shat all over me...great manners

haha MrBredli that's a great couple of shots there mate, well done.

Ouch!!!
I hope my Bredlis don't do that to me!!!!
Nice shots MrB. Thanks for sharing.

Don't ya just love the way we all take photos before we fix ourselves up, just to feed the appetites of the gore hungry mob here at APS. LOLOLOL :D:D:D:D

Great Pics
I better not show my daughter she knows one day she will get bitten but i dont think she realises what the out come will be and it looks so painfull

LOL @ Ponybug

Eewww .. not nice :(

My bredli never even look like biting (only when there's rats around) different story then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back