Bredli vs Mr Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only scar i have is from that time a crazy man stabbed me in the gut with a scalpel.... and then removed my burst appendix, now that did hurt. The bredli bite was nothing at all and he left no scars, so lucky i took the pics or else you guys wouldn't believe me! :)

P.S. They taste a lot like Diamond Pythons. :)

This thread is a couple of months old, you'll all be glad to know i evened up the score a couple of weeks ago, when i bit his head off, chucked him on the bbq and had bredli burgers for lunch. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hahaha, Bredli Burgers. Lovely.

Don't worry Zdogs - they aren't all that ferocious - usually....

Lol, Thanks pythonmum, that should boost the confidence again, till the next gory bite thread comes along!
By the way love your gorgeous Rotty :)

Glad you've even the score there MrB lol

Z-dog - You could always start with a smaller snake. The Bredl hatchos have trouble drawing blood because they are so tiny. My stimmie has never bitten a person (likes to bite mice!) and the maccie only bit my husband after being poked in the nose a couple of times.

The rottie is a lovely girl, but total sook. If she met yours (assuming your avatar is your dog), she'd be on her back in submission. Very embarassing when she would melt in front of miniature poodles!

I guess It doesn't help that my favs so far are the GTP and Olive Pythons :shock:
Pretty bad first choices, and the fact that I'll never be able to afford them lol
I'll be trying to get to a Herp show and see If I can handle one first!

Yes that's my boy In avatar, but I also have a Rotty female a Rescue who pretty much like your girl is very submissive, and also scared of people, :(

GTPs are just too expensive! I've met some lovely olives, but they are REALLY big and if they are cranky can seriously damage you. There was a post some months ago where a big one nailed the owner on the (bald) head after escaping from the cage and hanging from the rafters. The shots weren't so bloody as Mr Bs, but the size of the wound was very impressive. Start with something a bit smaller.

OHHH! ...Mr.Bredli....
tsk tsk!...... make sure you give that male a booster.....may need it!...lol

YES, IM BACK!!!

My Bredli is placid as but now I know what to expect from him one day.Then you will all get the pics as it will be my first bite outside of a hatchy or a yearling.
Can't say I'm looking forward to it,but I'll deal with it.I think the hardest thing will be trying not to pull away.Instinct, I still feel like doing it even when the little ones have a crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back