Bredli vs Mr Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bleed well, MrBredli :lol:
your bredlis bite from an early age...they must take after dad. your little female bit me then shat all over me...great manners
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:

can we please have an update?

is it anything to look at now? some scabbing perhaps? :)

can we please have an update?

is it anything to look at now? some scabbing perhaps? :)

Just a bit of bruising on the hand (top and bottom - although it doesn't photograph well), and my fingertip looks like a pincushion! :lol:

Attachments

• Aftermath 1.jpg
    Aftermath 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Aftermath 2.jpg
    Aftermath 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 66
That looks like the bite I got off the one I brought from you, only you got more blood!! :)

Take me away from sex for 10 months and ill bite ya aswell.ha ha.

Man i feel like such a chicken, I shake like crazy at the mini bites my 5 months old spotted gives me and you take photos of your monster chomp? You are my hero....maybe one day i can be that calm, although i am both laughing at you and with you from the safety of my office lol.

LOL@ mungas it is so true even just being together for a while is bad enough:x,
mr b all i can say to you mate it must of sucked to be you thismorning it looks very painful and almost infected:shock:.

Hmmm, I really must STOP looking at these kinds of threads, as I would love to have a snake In the future, but looking at those pics, I think I'll stick to lizards also :p

Don't worry Zdogs - they aren't all that ferocious - usually....

This thread is a couple of months old, you'll all be glad to know i evened up the score a couple of weeks ago, when i bit his head off, chucked him on the bbq and had bredli burgers for lunch. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

did it taste like chicken mrb, gtps not only look like gorrilla snot they taste like it too.

Got any good scars so you can tell people about your encounter with a giant killer python? If you ate him, you can tell me - is Morelia as chewy as Atrox Mr Bredli? Nothing like chicken, really. Well, maybe I overcooked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back