Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Haha.. it was just so obvious i couldn't resist.. Here's my correspondance to and from the guy with a "monitor" for sale on Pet Link...

Hi Mate,

I would like to buy your goanna. Is it a Lace Monitor or Heath Monitor? Do you have a license?

Cheers

Brendon

hey brendon,

i think its a lacie its nice but yeh ummn where you from do you think u could pleasse ring me on 4358XXXX

Where did you catch it? Lacies and Heathies overlap in a lot of places. If you got it from Central Coast I reckon it might me a heath, but from your description probably a Lacey.

i got him on the central coast yeh i think its a lacie could you please give us a call on 4358XXXX

I don't have a license so can only buy if it's not on license. I'm at work now, can't call. Is it on license or not?

well guess wot its the only one of my reptiles not on liscense so u lucky lol ummn yeh its got really good colouring and all so yeh

Congratulations, you have just been reported to NPWS. Have a nice day.

LMAO, some people..

buying a lacie on petlink $400-$500 dollars
cage for lacie $500
reporting scum to npws ( PRICELESS)

How am I supposed to put it on my licence MrBredli??????

I tried bringing it in when I passed my driver's test, but everytime I brought it infront of the camera they said they had to take another pic!

The pic on my licence is so dodgy - you cant see any of the goanna at all so how am I supposed to prove it?

He's obviously not a motivated seller, i got no response from my last email :? :lol:

Yeah, i've got a feeling the Lacey will be tasting freedom once again very soon!!

Only problem is mate that he now has the chance to get rid of it before they get to him and then you have no way of proving he had it? He could say he was just sprooking but good work all the same.

did you actually report him?

maybe its me but i would contact the athorities and play along with the guy not give him the idea that they are on their way. what if he dumps the animal in a bad spot?

andrew

Only problem is mate that he now has the chance to get rid of it before they get to him and then you have no way of proving he had it? He could say he was just sprooking but good work all the same.
That's ok, i never reported him anyway. I think he has learned his lesson though. I just hope he didn't have any heart conditions.. :?

Maybe he didn't get scared at all......
Its is almost 9 oclock and if he dosen't have a current reptile license they have no grounds to search his house anyways

He does have a license. I'd bet my bottom dollar he is very scared, and feeling pretty stupid..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back